UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About a dozen at my local store too, a very nice release IMO, the colors are vibrant and the debossing tasteful. Not to mention it's always so nice to have the ability to hand-pick a quality domestic release like this, always a welcome luxury. The only consistent quality issue I could see was some light chipping/flaking around the edges of the spine labels on roughly half of the copies, but it was pretty minor, just a bit here or there.

Got a couple copies today--but it seems like a lot of them on store shelves are in bad shape (scratches, paint chipping, etc.). Hopefully everyone who wants one can find a few clean, minty copies!

Mine has a bunch of scratches on the top right corner on the back, and some chipping on the front right corner.

Whoever said this was going to be limited was on crack there must have been 50 at my store.

They had a display with some of them on them, they had two rows of the front end cap, a whole bunch in electronics and a cart full they hadn't even put on the shelf yet.

Whoever said this was going to be limited was on crack there must have been 50 at my store.

They had a display with some of them on them, they had two rows of the front end cap, a whole bunch in electronics and a cart full they hadn't even put on the shelf yet.
That's good, I haven't had a chance to hit Target yet, about to go in a few minutes.

The steel looks good. That's really nice understated debossing.

If it had 3D I'd be all over it but I'll just have to wait it out until Zavvi announce a release date for the UK one. Hope it's of the same quality as this.

All the stores around me are all sold out. They only had about 10 each. By 10 AM 6 local stores in the Bay Area are sold out! Got 2 copies, so am happy :)

There was easily 30+ copies at the Target I went to, most were in really nice shape with only a couple small flaws here and there (paint chips, etc).

The best Buy lenticular was the more limited of the two in my area, by far. >.>

Grr... After scanning mine I noticed further scratches on the finish across Baymax. Not cool.