UK
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $24.99
Notes: Debossed title, gloss finish, region-free

16943828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One collector's $#!+ is a non-collector's score. I went to two targets to try to exchange, but they were all out at both of them. I happen to be at the back when a mother and her three children were looking for the movie at the second store. I offered to sell her my copy since i can't return it because it's open, and I can't exchange it since they're sold out.
So now everyone's happy. Kind of. The search continues for me, but some kids will enjoy their snow day tomorrow.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
One collector's $#!+ is a non-collector's score. I went to two targets to try to exchange, but they were all out at both of them. I happen to be at the back when a mother and her three children were looking for the movie at the second store. I offered to sell her my copy since i can't return it because it's open, and I can't exchange it since they're sold out.
So now everyone's happy. Kind of. The search continues for me, but some kids will enjoy their snow day tomorrow.
View attachment 139106

I understand how you feel, trust me. But I'd say the likelyhood of finding a mint copy of this in store after this morning is slim to none. Especially given the fact that nearly every single copy has nicks on the spine. Not to mention, out of the 50+ copies I inspected between 3 different stores today, I only managed to find about 4 perfect copies. This edition is now OOS. GOOD LUCK.

I received my copy in the mail today, and it's got a number of scratches, spots, etc. and the Blu-ray disc itself was loose inside the case jostling around for who knows how long (with some scuff marks on the back of the disc). This is terrible, and since it's sold out I suspect Target isn't going to do jack s*** about it. I pay with the Target credit card for everything so I can't even dispute this.

These are my quick smartphone snaps of some of the issues:

16016869244_8e29b58c29_z.jpg
16451770790_75a20ba39c_z.jpg
16451772020_cf9909d4fb_z.jpg
16637736591_a7c8781b23_z.jpg
16637739391_e1ec011bef_z.jpg
16638160162_ce3b608852_z.jpg
16639167135_08b2f5787b_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I fu**ing missed out on this today! :( The 3 Targets my wife and I went to were ALL sold out! :banghead:

Crapbay here I come :meh:

I had to hit two of them before I got lucky. 2nd one I went to they were nowhere in sight and I was gutted. Asked the guy and they had just not put them out yet for some silly reason. I'll be giving one away soon for Ninja week so maybe you will get lucky bro.

I had to hit two of them before I got lucky. 2nd one I went to they were nowhere in sight and I was gutted. Asked the guy and they had just not put them out yet for some silly reason. I'll be giving one away soon for Ninja week so maybe you will get lucky bro.
@Geek Tragedy AWESOME! :woot: Thanks NINJA Bro! :cool: I'm definitely gonna ENTER your Give-Away! :notworthy:

Fist Bump! :cool:
tumblr_nfxd1wmxHz1ry7whco1_500.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Im super lucky. Stopped by Target at 10:15PM.....yes PM after work and found the last copy sitting on the tower/kiosk thing in one of those security cases. I though for sure I was gonna be SOL and have to wait for my 3D steel whenever that is gonna be released. Its also flawless (no scratches, paint chips, centered spine and no popping of the front cover). I did have a mini heart attack when the cashier lady opened the security case and almost dropped the steelbook lol. I swear she looked like this with it:
nervouspeyton-1.gif

Thats why noone but me touches my steels if possible lmao.