Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Blade2.jpg
    Blade2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
I think this looks awesome. We can guarantee no printed backs, inside artwork, no logos, just darn expensive its all I can say!

42.00 usa dollars shipped?, not bad! do they ship to usa?

HMV Japan? Yes.

and if you pre-order both Blade 1 & 2, you get a multibuy discount so it comes out to just under $70 with the current exchange rate. fyi, it doesn't have to be Blade 1 to receive the discount. Just any blu-ray that is part of the offer, like the Unstoppable steelbook.

Last edited:
no prob. I only recently found out about them myself. So now I'm doing what I can to spread the word. Only thing that sucks is amazon getting the good exclusives.....Man, I wish amazon would do standard international for 1000 yen.

once i select checking out it says 1200 for shipping and also adverts hat the shipping could be more depending on the weight, now that i remember i did the same thing with NARNIA and i got hammered with extra cost ending paying about 70 usa , now i'm scared:ohno: and yes i'm talking about HMV

Last edited:
Reactions: blumaster
If Japan has the same horizontal Steelbook for John Carpenters 'The Thing' as Play.com's 'Exclusive'. I wonder will Play release this Steelbook in the UK at some point??

Would be a lot cheaper if they do :(

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Do these Japanese Blades have clean back artwork or are they printed??

Like a few others here I pre-ordered with HMV.jp. Does anyone know how good their packaging is? I've had a few orders with Amazon.jp, and although it wasn't the most secure packaging, I've been lucky each time and had no damaged steels. I've no experience with HMV.jp though.

i wrote to Amzon to ask if they could put this in a box and bubble to avoid damaged as when they ship only one steel; well, they said they could not do anything about it but pass my suggestion to shipping dept. since they have to do nothing with them! :( so now i just have to cross my fingers and hope!:ohno:

What I hate the most is when you buy 4 items and then they ship one by itself in a envelope. That happened to me yesterday, got a nice big dent on Jaws. Oh well sending it back to Japan.

Reactions: tono06