Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
Where did you get those stats from?

Sorry. Their facebook. I was on my phone so didn't copy&paste.

Dear International customers,

The last 10 copies of 'Blue is the warmest colour' are sold out again. Over 450 users competed to buy them at the same time. So many users would have seen this message during checkout process.

"Some of the items in your cart became unavailable during your checkout process."

We're sorry for people who couldn't grab a copy.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

https://www.facebook.com/PlainArchive

450 people tried to buy this today?

damn, i'm starting to worry again about the 200 copies for "king of pigs".

i'm usually quick on the order button, but there won't be any time to waste during checkout.

200 copies? This is turning into a mondo print situation.

I actually took a few seconds to thank the team during checkout. Next time I'll thank them afterwards.

I want #7 soooo bad. But I know I wont get it. :(

With all the interest... do you guys think this will be more sought after than Melancholia?

They were so few of Blue, I'd guess these would be harder to come by. I wouldn't mind if they did a second print with different cover design (like with DVDPrine melancholia and PA website). Certainly more than enough interest.

They were so few of Blue, I'd guess these would be harder to come by. I wouldn't mind if they did a second print with different cover design (like with DVDPrine melancholia and PA website). Certainly more than enough interest.

The trade-wide Korean release of this film is also in a great looking slipbox and designed by PA, its just not exclusive and part of their numbered series... ;)

according to PLAIN's facebook page (and what i could understand from it with google translate), shipping of "BLUE..." starts today! :scat:

With all the interest... do you guys think this will be more sought after than Melancholia?

Thanks for the info. It seems all the print runs from Plain are becoming less and less with King of Pigs only having 200 copies available to international members - it looks like that one will be even more limited than Blue. :wtf:

Thanks for the info. It seems all the print runs from Plain are becoming less and less with King of Pigs only having 200 copies available to international members - it looks like that one will be even more limited than Blue. :wtf:

Blue = 1,000

Pigs = 1,200

You have to remember that a bunch of the King of Pigs exclusives were already sold off through the Dvdprime exclusive double pack.

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE