Release date: October 15, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99

11865742-1704608198814275.jpg

11865742-1224608198985719.jpg
11865742-1464608199156278.jpg
11865742-1604608199261005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit like The Incredibles... But with a dog. My daughter loves it. We watch it at least once a week
Reminds me of when my niece used to make me watch Wall-E with her every time she came over, which was most days lol. Thankfully I never really got sick of it though and it's still one my favourite animated movies. :)

Reactions: RyanD
Reminds me of when my niece used to make me watch Wall-E with her every time she came over, which was most days lol. Thankfully I never really got sick of it though and it's still one my favourite animated movies. :)

My life is basically Bolt, Minions, My Little Pony: The Movie and usually some trash like Paw Patrol.

Bolt and MLP are the best

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Anyone in Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) having trouble ordering this steelbook?

order.PNG

Contacted Zavvi and they say it's not available to be shipped to Canada:

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 08 October 2018, 8:49

Hello Roshan,

Thanks for contacting us about Bolt - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook.

We have looked into this for you and we can confirm that unfortunately, this item can not be shipped to Canada.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. We can only apologise that this error was not picked up sooner and we will ensure that your feedback is raised with the appropriate department.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query.

Thanks,

Lizi

Zavvi Team

@zavvi I've never had that happen before with any of the previous steelbooks. On top of that, I had and existing pre-order which I cancelled since I found a code to re-order. Even without the code, I can't get this to work :dunno:

Cheers!

Last edited:
Anyone in Canada (or anywhere else for that matter) having trouble ordering this steelbook?

View attachment 396560

Contacted Zavvi and they say it's not available to be shipped to Canada. I've never had that happen before with any of the previous steelbooks. On top of that, I had and existing pre-order which I cancelled since I found the WELCOME code here. Even without the code, I can't get this to work :dunno:

Cheers!
Yes since 9/11. See last page - https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-zavvi-exclusive-uk.96749/page-3#post-2142283

Reactions: Shadow of Light
So, are all orders which were placed for US and other countries before this bug/feature in risk of being cancelled? Can Zavvi respond (or maybe mods check) to why this issue with just this particular steelbook?

Tried it myself and doesn't work even by changing to £.

Glad I made my order when it was first announced at beginning of September when it was working.
i did the same but not i'm worried they may cancel it, well not too worried...maybe someone can do a GB or worst case scenario e bay

damn looks like it really is blocked. I had this issue before and i fiddled with the currency region stuff and was able to place an order before.

More info from @zavvi customer support:

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for contacting us.

I am sorry to advise the cancellation was made as we were given information that restricted the delivery of the Bolt Steelbook.

Due to this we are unable to accept any new orders for this to Canada.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query. If there’s anything else we can do for you, just let us know and a member of the team will be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Karl

Zavvi Team

More info from @zavvi customer support:

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for contacting us.

I am sorry to advise the cancellation was made as we were given information that restricted the delivery of the Bolt Steelbook.

Due to this we are unable to accept any new orders for this to Canada.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query. If there’s anything else we can do for you, just let us know and a member of the team will be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Karl

Zavvi Team
"If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know......"
What the hell! They have not done anything for you yet. Basteerds.:angry::mad: