Borderlands 2 ULC LE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America/Europe]

Attachments

• Borderlands 2.jpg
    Borderlands 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:
That's the thing though I hope the editions are going to be released here as well. Yea that's expensive though but I do want the steelbook and the chest is pretty neat. I just hope I can dish out that kind of money lol

This looks awesome!!! I like the little loot chest:cool: and the Steelbook looks sweet. But hopefully they'll bring the price down. Might wait and get it when its cheaper.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Price for USA is $150.00 so I'm hoping it will be cheaper down the line.

If they can get the light up label effect to work, I'd pay $500 for it. And a replica Lady Finger...just because it has a super dirty name...

And i found this on JPS. Looks to be a nice size.

1337494033273.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ThalliumBook
Sold Out on Amazon :( I hope they get more because I was trying to get more pre order credits, and I was going to do it today and now it's gone. Boo

Yeah, set up an Amazon notification just in case. This early I would think Amazon would be getting this in stock at least one more time.

Similar thing happened with the Witcher 2 Dark Edition.

Also Gamestop and Best Buy also stopped orders on this last night. Best Buy has taken the SKu out of their system.

Its only been like 2 weeks!