Borderlands 2 ULC LE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America/Europe]

Attachments

• Borderlands 2.jpg
    Borderlands 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to know is the steelbook size of both the 360 and the PS3. I plan on opening and playing the xbox version. I assume that is a G1 steel. I am just think that the ps3 version is the same steelbook.

Wish I had people like that :p That's a pretty crazy discount. Can't wait for mine to get shipped, although I won't get it for atleast a week :/

Pre-ordered from german amazon, so I'm hoping there won't be any issues with payment/shipping/delivery.

Forget about the FS one.

The one from this set it's THE SteelBook! :drool: So beautiful, shiny, embossed. Too bad they show it really fast. And too bad it only comes in this edition. :(

Forget about the FS one.

The one from this set it's THE SteelBook! :drool: So beautiful, shiny, embossed. Too bad they show it really fast. And too bad it only comes in this edition. :(

These don't appear to be embossed. I like the FS one more, the only bad thing with this one is that they are G1 only and the UPC printed on them.

Just got mine today and the Damn Steelbook had some scratches :mad: even though it was shrink wrapped it still managed to some scratches. Still a lovely Edition to my Collection:D

Uh, So I got the PS3 ultimate loot chest today, and my Steelbook is G1. what's up with that? why can't there be any consistency? G2 is PS3, G1 is XboX - it's very simple. Hell, on the third page there's even a comparison picture of a G1 and G2 steelbook , so it does exist:p

Last edited: