Borderlands 2 ULC LE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America/Europe]

Attachments

• Borderlands 2.jpg
    Borderlands 2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:
Well apparently it was exclusive to Game in the UK and has already been and gone! How the hell did I miss that! There was a thread in uk hotdeals or whatever it is, so no doubt I'll find a copy double the price on eBay.

If anyone sees it come back up for pre order or knows somewhere else I can get it then let me know please :(

I need this in my life lol.

Is that the only one that ships to the UK or elsewhere Mikkeli?

Many thanks for that post!

Here is direct quote from their site (Halfmoon games):

INTERNATIONAL MAIL

We will deliver products anywhere in the world. Postal costs to EU are the same for €2.40 and €3.40 items for larger shipments we will quote you separately.

Please contact us for your customised quote for your foreign shipments

We reserve the right to change the delivery terms and prices. We will not take responsibility for delivering the goods to you in case there is an insurmountable obstacle (Force Majeure, fire in the shop, etc.)

All logos and product images are property of their manufacturers, publishers and other people holding the rights. It is possible that the product images shown will differ from those of actual product.

We will always serve you as fast and as well as humanly possible.
Thank you and welcome to our shop!

Borderlands 2 Ultimate is huge set so shipping expenses can be higher.

Here is more shipping details:

Halfmoon games - worldwide shipping, but you have to contact store for shipping details
Discshop - finland only :(
CDON.fi - finland only :( But there is CDON.se and CDON.no
Game House - finland only :(
VPD - worldwide shipping, but you have to contact store for shipping details

This is sold out and gamestop stopped taking preorder as well. The $100 set doesn't appear to come w the steelbook. I wouldn't panic yet, still a bit until the game comes out and they may want to sell some more $150 sets. They have time to make more I'm sayin'.

ordered now from this finnish side (halfmoon games ) 160 eur. with shipping and also this Ce box is not confirmed to be released here in germany... thx Mikkeli for the links

I saw this game at E3, looked good ... I was gonna try and film some of the gameplay but they were pretty strict on this one. Heh.

I have to be honest here that the big draw for me was the bobblehead with the vending machine case. I was lucky enough to get an Xbox 360 pre-order in the first day they were available. The Loot chest is also really neat but the Steelbook could have looked better in my opinion. I prefer the artwork on the standard edition

I've contacted VPD and they said they do not ship outside of Finland? but states here that they do? They are the only site with any left now and I still can't get it :(

Oh and discshop has some PC ones left

Last edited: