Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
braveheartsteelbook.jpg

As one of the biggest lovers of this film, I'm extremely happy to announce and have had a small part in this steelbook's inception. :D

:drool::drool::drool:

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!

PURCHASE HERE

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...8_1332899515_c5a615cee28624b0f3adb768fb7d84f2

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

attachment.php

IMG_2013b.jpg

IMG_2015b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Braveheart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still happy with the deal, just not as happy as I could have been :D

Now back to topic.....I ordered an extra Braveheart when it came back in stock on Tuesday and it was shipped on Wednesday - chances are good!!

If the only issue was a loose disc, then you got a great deal. If you don't want it, send it to me :D

An amazing cover. Love everything about this steelbook. The inside art and back look great. That sword is just amazing.

Ok so I am new to collecting steel books and needed some input. I just picked this up on ebay for $70.00 brand new in mint condition including shipping. More than I would normally pay, but this is my favorite movie of all-time. My question is did I pay to much? What do these usually run? I saw a few others on ebay but that were priced higher, but nobody was bidding on them.

Ok so I am new to collecting steel books and needed some input. I just picked this up on ebay for $70.00 brand new in mint condition including shipping. More than I would normally pay, but this is my favorite movie of all-time. My question is did I pay to much? What do these usually run? I saw a few others on ebay but that were priced higher, but nobody was bidding on them.

That's roughly £40 GBP, that's not too bad dude, maybe $10 dollars more than you can sometimes get it.

There really is no such thing in steelbook collecting as too much, it's what you are happy to pay! You'll pay roughly that for some new titles from Asia including shipping, and this is a gorgeous steel! :thumbs:

So, it was you. :hilarious:

I wanted to pay $50. Enjoy your steel, it's beautiful! :)