Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
braveheartsteelbook.jpg

As one of the biggest lovers of this film, I'm extremely happy to announce and have had a small part in this steelbook's inception. :D

:drool::drool::drool:

All are standard G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. They will be double play (dvd & bd) on all the single films - Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!

PURCHASE HERE

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...8_1332899515_c5a615cee28624b0f3adb768fb7d84f2

Pics courtesy of Prometheus:

attachment.php

IMG_2013b.jpg

IMG_2015b.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Braveheart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew it would sell out sooner or later. This is the best looking one of the wave. Awesome movie too. Its one of the few movies I actually get choked up watching. :emb:

Thanks for the heads up Eendje :scat:

On my outstanding orders page it's saying awaiting stock. Hope they do have stock.

I think it's out of stock. They didn't bet on someone having a direct link and therefore it's still possible to find the purchase link. I think you're order will be stuck on 'awaiting stock' for a while. Worth leaving it though as it's possible it will come back into stock, you never know.

I think it's out of stock. They didn't bet on someone having a direct link and therefore it's still possible to find the purchase link. I think you're order will be stuck on 'awaiting stock' for a while. Worth leaving it though as it's possible it will come back into stock, you never know.

Yep. It's definitely out of stock. Still allowed me to order though. Not expecting to get it.

Wonder where the extra copies have come from?

That's pity. I've ordered this one with the direct purchase link and i'll see...
If they get some extra copies, i think they are damaged ones which returned from other buyers.

I think you are right! I receivedthe IM1 from play.com yesterday that appeared in stock again miraculously, but it had a loose disc :angry:

That's pity. I've ordered this one with the direct purchase link and i'll see...
If they get some extra copies, i think they are damaged ones which returned from other buyers.

I think you are right! I receivedthe IM1 from play.com yesterday that appeared in stock again miraculously, but it had a loose disc :angry:

If the only issue was a loose disc, then you got a great deal. If you don't want it, send it to me :D