Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Anyone planning to be there next year? I am, but I won't if Mexico doesn't make it there :p

Attachments

• brasil banner.jpg
    brasil banner.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 237
hiratafabio, how's your pulse buddy?
That's a close one huh.

I think James Monaco career is over, he won't remain in that team long after the cup.

Monaco, that small, family-like football club with no money :rofl:.

Even if there's no one watching the games at home, Monaco have the financial means to make him stay a 2nd year as he's supposed to (plus they'll be playing the Champions League, Dmitri will upgrade the paychecks, and they'll keep recruiting players for astronomical sums of money, much like their main competitor, Paris).

What the hell happened to Edinson Cavani, did he called in sick the whole tournament or what.

Monaco, that small, family-like football club with no money :rofl:.

Even if there's no one watching the games at home, Monaco have the financial means to make him stay a 2nd year as he's supposed to (plus they'll be playing the Champions League, Dmitri will upgrade the paychecks, and they'll keep recruiting players for astronomical sums of money, much like their main competitor, Paris).

I'm sure of it but once a bigger club calls he won't stay. You van bring all the oil from the Middle East and Russia and you'll still won't be able to win right away.

Back on topic, this Colombia can beat Brazil. James was missing until his goal then it was a different game.

Reactions: PunkNinja
In a single-elimination tournament anything can happen. Any team can beat anybody.
Every dog has its day.

Tough game tomorrow, I would be lying if I said I am not nervous, but if you want to be a champion you gotta beat these titans of football.

Tough game tomorrow, I would be lying if I said I am not nervous, but if you want to be a champion you gotta beat these titans of football.

Hoping it's gonna be a good game to watch ;-)

We know that Mexico is more organized and has more fire than the Chileans, but we're in there to win the Cup.

Enjoy the match tonight Horhay! ;-)

Reactions: Horhay
Good game Horhay.

The penalty was unlucky, but to be honest how we played the last half, we wanted it more to win and due to some position changes Mexico didn't know what to do.

My god, what a game. I think I lost 4 liters of sweat too ;-)

Reactions: Zephyr
Greece score in stoppage time! 1-1

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Goes to ET not the best game though.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Penalties...

---------- Post added 06-30-2014 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-29-2014 at 11:39 PM ----------

Costa Rica win the shoutout 5-3
Always hard on the losing side when it's penalties. Costa Rica did well to hold out with 10 men though especially with extra time.

Last edited:
What a heartbreaker. Sorry Horhay and congrats AnubisNefer.
And big congrats to CONCACAF Costa Rica. First time heading to the quarter finals.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Costa Rica 1 (5) - (3) 1 Greece after penalties.

Possession: 50%-50%.
Pass accuracy: 79%-85%.
Shots: 7-23.
Take ons: 11-14.

I think we deserved to win, but this is football! Congrats to Costa Rica!

greece11.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
Costa Rica 1 (5) - (3) 1 Greece after penalties.

Possession: 50%-50%.
Pass accuracy: 79%-85%.
Shots: 7-23.
Take ons: 11-14.

I think we deserved to win, but this is football! Congrats to Costa Rica!

greece11.jpg

Sorry buddy, Greece did well.

Reactions: tonybsg
As Marky Mark would say :D...

uLNbXwu.jpg

wTbHiVN.jpg

I'm sure he totally didn't do that because he was promoting Transformers :D.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS ! :oohyeah:

Good game Horhay.

The penalty was unlucky, but to be honest how we played the last half, we wanted it more to win and due to some position changes Mexico didn't know what to do.

My god, what a game. I think I lost 4 liters of sweat too ;-)

Yeah Holland played a good second half, my biggest issue with this WC is the just the crap refereeing we got since the first game. I don't understand why they sent a European ref when a team in the game is European, loses all transparency. Plus he didn't have cojones to give a yellow to Robben for all the diving, one yellow would of stopped that crap. To be fairly honest, the first one in the first half, I thought it was a penalty, the one towards the end of the game was simply a gross dive.

After the goal Mexico pulled their lines back, why? I have no clue. Instead of putting another wide forward I would have put in another mid to hold it down. It is what it is now we just have to wait another 4 years.

Last edited:
ET...great, another half hour of this very dull match :sleep:

Argentina look so ordinary. 15 mins and if no winner pks :ohno:

A singular moment of brilliance. Game over though the Swiss should have scored but for the post

Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer
Status
Not open for further replies.