Buy Link: Byzantium
Notes: 4000 qty

10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg

Attachments

• 10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    10830688-1373386738-426309.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 411
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree it should of been glossy but for some reason the light shines off this so well and really lights up parts of the front picture.

attachment.php

Wow, I'm surprised Zavvi didn't show this image, I think it would have garnered a lot more interest if it had!

it wulda done 100 times better if the director had the skillz to convince Gemma to show some skin :boobies:

Thanks for the pics.

Another major letdown due to poor finishing. Would have looked great if it got a glossy treatment.

the back image looks like spot gloss to me i think.

Anyway i still say the movie sucks (if u pardon the pun) but i'd pick this up just for the steel if it gets reduced to £9.99 like Argo

Reactions: lgans316
Artwork looks great, we knew this would be matte because it's Studio Canal.

Also glad they haven't embossed it. Embossing on matte black finishes has looked pretty crap recently.

Reactions: lgans316
Well I just watched this, and being a massive vampire fan I couldn't wait for tonight to watch it for some reason. This was a blind buy for me and I liked the look of the trailer plus the steel mock up on zavvi looked cool. The film is not bad, I think some lads will defo like this just for Gemma and I didn't realise its a story about a prossie vampire, which is a thumbs up for me. certainly some interesting moments and Gemma artertons body, features and knockers are much better than her acting but saying that she's not too bad in this (reminded me of Kirsty from eastenders). I'm not missing the ladies out either, I'm pretty sure this will have some strong female followers as it is a female vampire story (i don't mean that in a negative- I absolutely love let me in). Overall I enjoyed it and it definately had that interview with a vampire feel and considering its te same director I expected nothing less.
I really like the look of the steelbook

Reactions: SaberTooth
Yeah I think it looks good (if a little pricey) Can't wait for mine to come now.

I like the way they removed all the text from the front cover and just left the title (Printing error maybe??!! :hilarious:)

I like the way they removed all the text from the front cover and just left the title (Printing error maybe??!! :hilarious:)

It was a known art change, definitely for the better. It looks alot cleaner the the image we still have in the OP.