Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: January 27, 2017
Purchase link: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on December 16, 2016 at 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
Price: $49 (Individual editions) - $147 (One click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Total print run = 2.1K
- Full slip A : 400 copies, numbered
- Full slip B : 400 copies, numbered
- Lenticular slip : 400 copies, numbered
- One click package : 300 copies. Same number (Full slip A + Full slip B + Lenticular slip)
- Order Limit : One Click X 1
- Order Gift : Pet Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover

Standard release thread HERE (Non Nova choice - Kimchi)
15304251_837840449653062_2808096875142595520_o.jpg 15385288_837840452986395_9015352275634012841_o.jpg 15369980_837840446319729_1973105448836428829_o.jpg
Package details
- 2D+3D (2disc)
- 28 pages booklet (English, Korean)
- 5x character card
- 2x post card
15391282_837840496319724_5147904080785244564_o.jpg
15419691_837841416319632_317632389915613045_o.jpg

Lenticular slip:
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we'll be seeing only a lenticular for Dr. Strange. Considering theres currently over 320 Fullslip B in stock and just under 300 of Fullslip A. I also think it'll probably a smaller print run. Maybe 500 or so akin to Batman V Superman. If not I'm assuming they'll make the package a lot cheaper. Regardless of which they do, they're going to have to bring their A game. Brilliant art and stuff it with goodies and they're also going to have to bring it out first. It's a hype game with these steelbooks and they've lost this one.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and Flloydo
I was thinking of just getting the Cap version, but I decided to pass on it because I already bought the BF one-click, I already own the Zavvi steel, and I can't justify the price being that the cover art is all just rearranged from the BF versions. I'm not surprised it's still in stock due to these factors, plus Christmas. I don't think it means anything overly negative, it was just a bunch of factors that happened at the same time as the release.

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS
Definitely no point joining a GB. This was my first and I regret it. Unless something is super cheap or super limited. I'm only going to try for the ones I really want from now on

I'm debating on cancelling the lenti and trying my luck on the bay for cheaper at a later date.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I'm debating on cancelling the lenti and trying my luck on the bay for cheaper at a later date.
To me, I really want this release, so I'm just gunna pay retail to get it asap but I guess you might as well man, worse case scenario, you can't find it on ebay, you pick it up on nova at a later date, I doubt it'll sell you any time soon. Might even get this, Jungle Book and Suicide Squad in the winter sale at half price:naughty:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
To me, I really want this release, so I'm just gunna pay retail to get it asap but I guess you might as well man, worse case scenario, you can't find it on ebay, you pick it up on nova at a later date, I doubt it'll sell you any time soon. Might even get this, Jungle Book and Suicide Squad in the winter sale at half price:naughty:;)

I also really want it to go with the rest of the lenti novas but I might just take a risk and like you say pick it up in the new year maybe even from the site. It definately looks like it will stay in stock

Can keep tabs on the stock too lol

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I also really want it to go with the rest of the lenti novas but I might just take a risk and like you say pick it up in the new year maybe even from the site. It definately looks like it will stay in stock

Can keep tabs on the stock too lol
Even if it sells out, won't go for much now. Batman v Superman, Ultron, Ant-man all sold out in minutes and you can get them for under 40. I say if you're in no rush go for it. I probably would do the same if I wasn't in a GB

Last edited:
I think even scalpers dodged this one! Not even any on the bay lol
I think thats it. The pound weakened, the UK fans didn't purchase so things stayed in stock. So scalpers saw no need to purchase on the next release so the products stay in stock for even longer. And with that, people like us now think, if it's staying it stock, I might as well cancel as I used to only rush to purchase as if not, I'd run the risk of paying 4x retail

• Thanks
Definitely no point joining a GB. This was my first and I regret it. Unless something is super cheap or super limited. I'm only going to try for the ones I really want from now on
I only joined to 'play it safe', guarantee a copy. Now its almost guaranteed they will have stock hours or days after going live. It's good in a way but right now I feel like a bit of a mug. At least we know the lenti is gonna be the best of any Civil War release.

I only joined to 'play it safe', guarantee a copy. Now its almost guaranteed they will have stock hours or days after going live. It's good in a way but right now I feel like a bit of a mug. At least we know the lenti is gonna be the best of any Civil War release.
Complete agree, despite my talk which might appear negative, I still can't wait to get this and display it next to every other marvel film novamedia has released so far (and maybe even a thor kimchidvd lenticular ;)if anyone has one for sale, feel free to message me:whistle:)

• Thanks

I can't blame you for playing it safe especially considering the quantity of each editon.

I've had good luck with nova when these go live for some reason, I'm either not busy or persistent in the ol website lag and managed to sneak an order through plus i can just about afford this direct let alone the extra on a GB so I had to risk ordering direct but I've had to go in on GBs in the past because of the risk of it selling out before my caveman PC loads PayPal up or not being available to order direct. It's a gamble

I did think this would take a little longer than the norm to sell out but by that I thought maybe 10 mins (with no website issues) I wasn't however expecting it to still be in stock nearly 10 hours later and only half the stock sold.

This is truly a sign that nova need to up their game with timings, packages and price

Also I don't see why an extra 2 or 3 postcards can't be added to this. It's literally no cost at all and would make it just a tad better than 2 images we see all the time in regards to both teams.
At least chuck in spidey fighting antman as they get snubbed so much

But then I also think Blu fans should add art adds to all packages and not just full slips and same with the booklet being added to all editons