Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
If you live in NY @will519

unnamed.jpg

When hero faces hero, whose side are you on? Hasbro is launching a Marvel Heroes Bus to celebrate the debut of Captain America: Civil War. Follow the bus around NYC on Thursday, 4/28 between 9am-5:30pm for a fun, interactive superhero experience! Gear up with Captain America and Iron Man role play items at the photo booth, and show your allegiance with toys and swag featuring your favorite hero.

The full bus schedule is listed below. And we hope to see you there!

· 9am-11am: Forbidden Planet (832 Broadway, New York, NY 10003)

· 11:30am-3:30pm: TTPM Spring Toy Showcase at Metropolitan Pavilion (125 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011)

· 3:30pm-5:30pm: Midtown Comics (200 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018)

Tomorrow - 8:15 pm CET- i will be sitting in my hometown cinema, watching the sh!t out of this!!!!
Friggin hype train got me, i'm so excited! :D

Am i basically allowed to post spoilers in here (marked as spoilers of course..),
after watching the movie?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Didn't realise this was out this Friday. I thought it was next Friday.
I'll be going to see this next Monday or Tuesday without fail.

Can't wait and will be avoiding the thread from Friday lol

If you live in NY @will519

View attachment 236146

When hero faces hero, whose side are you on? Hasbro is launching a Marvel Heroes Bus to celebrate the debut of Captain America: Civil War. Follow the bus around NYC on Thursday, 4/28 between 9am-5:30pm for a fun, interactive superhero experience! Gear up with Captain America and Iron Man role play items at the photo booth, and show your allegiance with toys and swag featuring your favorite hero.

The full bus schedule is listed below. And we hope to see you there!

· 9am-11am: Forbidden Planet (832 Broadway, New York, NY 10003)

· 11:30am-3:30pm: TTPM Spring Toy Showcase at Metropolitan Pavilion (125 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011)

· 3:30pm-5:30pm: Midtown Comics (200 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018)

Thanks but I work all the way in the Upper East Side, right on the border of East Harlem. Its a pain with any cool events happening during the day.