Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
I'm so mad. I had won tickets to a early screening of this TONIGHT but I didn't see the email until 5 mins ago!!! So frustrated with myself!
Now I have to wait 3 weeks to see it like everyone else.

disappointed-gif_2.gif

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm so mad. I had won tickets to a early screening of this TONIGHT but I didn't see the email until 5 mins ago!!! So frustrated with myself!
Now I have to wait 3 weeks to see it like everyone else.

disappointed-gif_2.gif
Oh crap so sorry for you! I'm so impatient ! I want to see this movie already!
It'll be worth the wait though!

Reactions: monsterzebra
Oh crap so sorry for you! I'm so impatient ! I want to see this movie already!
It'll be worth the wait though!

I was sick to my stomach all last night. I'm already having the hardest time avoiding spoilers. How am I suppose to go another 3 weeks?!!!

Why are all these screenings and premieres so early!!!? Especially for a movie like this. Seems unheard of!

Reactions: jeremycanrana
IMAX AMC Posters:
(Get exclusive collectible posters. One each day 5/8, 5/15 & 5/22.)

View attachment 234679 View attachment 234680 View attachment 234681

Oh man, i wish we would be given the chance to pick these up here in Germany.. :(

LOL! :hilarious: I had to go back and check those pics a bit more carefully and YES, I finally found him! :woot: :emb: :p

View attachment 234797

Good eyes @monsterzebra :wow: :thumbs:

Thanks man, had to look for it specificly as well, since i was wondering why he's "missing" on all of them :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007