Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #55) [Korea]

Which edition are you getting?

• Lenticular

Votes: 54 35.3%
  • Full Slip A1

Votes: 58 37.9%
  • Full Slip A2

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • One Click

Votes: 36 23.5%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2017
Release date: August 31, 2017
Purchase links: : One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - (Pre-order August 17 at 2 PM Korea time) - All editions showing as OOS
Price: $46.99
Notes: Spot gloss with debossed title - Limited to 4000 numbered copies (Full Slip A1 1300 - Full Slip A2 1200 - Lenticular 1500)
Group Buys: hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2

20638932_2140421422851730_8492093618141931251_n.jpg 20638168_2140421506185055_534237518305182234_n.jpg 20638843_2140421539518385_4832710646608199514_n.jpg
20732979_1604775996260503_1444291850_n.gif
IMG_1563.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the video, in my opinion everyone is amazing, each one unique in itself, I love that everyone is different
Even STEELBOOK itself is impressive

Hmmmm.......still not feeling it. Maybe I will have to hold it in hand to fully appreciate it.

I still think A1 looks awesome. Those colours really pop.

Same, I'm not a fan of that type of textured finish anyway. Just don't do it for me. Wasn't a fan of black hawk down full slip either (I know a lot were though)

I think A2 looks really dull in colour in that video compared to A1. And the lenti definately turned out better than I thought it would

Feeling a lot better about getting the A2 after seeing this, in terms of texturing one of the best slips this year?

*__* Damn, they all look great! I love how they used 3 different finishes for the 3 editions instead of just slapping holo foil over all of them and call it a day (although I love holo foil so even then I'd have been very happy). The lenti has that really nice holo foil back, the A1 is smooth with some nice debossing and embossing and the A2 has that gorgeous structure. *_* It's gonna be hard picking my fave here.

I've only ever bought 1 steelbook from Kimchi (their first one, T2), so I can't remember how long their shipping times are. Anyone here from Australia and know roughly how long it takes to receive items from Korea via K-Post?

I've only ever bought 1 steelbook from Kimchi (their first one, T2), so I can't remember how long their shipping times are. Anyone here from Australia and know roughly how long it takes to receive items from Korea via K-Post?
I fork out extra for EMS now; it's not that big a difference when you put in orders for more than one thing which is what I usually do. I still get stuff sent by K-packet from eBay sellers and stuff, and on average it takes about 2 weeks and a bit. Stuff seems to arrive in the country fairly quickly, but it takes a while for it to actually get through customs. I don't know if it's just me, but this has always been the case whenever I get anything from South Korea sent by regular mail. I'm in Sydney by the way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I fork out extra for EMS now; it's not that big a difference when you put in orders for more than one thing which is what I usually do. I still get stuff sent by K-packet from eBay sellers and stuff, and on average it takes about 2 weeks and a bit. Stuff seems to arrive in the country fairly quickly, but it takes a while for it to actually get through customs. I don't know if it's just me, but this has always been the case whenever I get anything from South Korea sent by regular mail. I'm in Sydney by the way.

Cool man, thanks for the reply. The price for these is expensive as it is, so I cheapened out and went for the cheapest shipping option, lol. I'm not in a rush to receive it, but I work in 2 different offices, so just wanted to get an idea of when I could expect it to arrive to know if I'll be around or not. I'm in Melbourne, so should be a similar time to you.

thought blufans had one but couldnt recall - thanks :)

Interesting. Since I don't keep up with IM releases at all I thought there were more since I thought I remembered seeing some comment in passing about how it had already been done to death, but I guess maybe that was just editions altogether as opposed to premiums.

so comparing this to IM1 having only 2 premium's also - still surprised this is so pricey when IM started it all and is more universally highly regarded.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino

I used to always select EMS when it made sense, but recently had been trying to save on shipping but not worth it for me I realize, it's too much stress waiting and not knowing when packages will arrive and if I miss, it's the dreaded trip to the post office :arghh: ...for my peace of mind going back to EMS whenever possible :angel: