Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
More then likely it will be the same release as other countries:) I'm waiting for the 3D steelbook release;)

You getting the one from amazon.fr? Thats the cheapest route to go for the 3d version.

This could very well end up steelbook of the year. WOW!!!!

Last edited:
HMV pulling out all the stops with Thor and Captain America!!! Awesome looking steelbook. Can't wait for mine to arrive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know whether the SB cover is embossed?

This one is on the way to my home - looking forward to seeing this one up close. If HMV's Thor is any indication of what we'll get with Cap, I would agree with many on here that it might be the SB of the year.

Crossing fingers!!

Does anyone know whether the SB cover is embossed?

This one is on the way to my home - looking forward to seeing this one up close. If HMV's Thor is any indication of what we'll get with Cap, I would agree with many on here that it might be the SB of the year.

Crossing fingers!!

Yes the border of the steelbook is embossed, as is the lettering of the titles "Captain America" and "The First Avenger"

Check out the pictures on page 10 to see the beauty for yourself