Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
The 3 latest super hero movies (CA, GL, Thor) didn't have as much action as I thought there should have been. Batman will save the day this coming year hopefully! But looking forward to this steel, been on pre-order for a too long :p

I have high hopes for The Avangers, Batman and Spiderman - but i really liked the Captain. Not that much action but if you know the comic you have to like the movie.

Quick question...didn't plan to get this, but rented the flick and enjoyed it, so I may change my mind. Have we confirmed if there are any printed logos on the front?

Just spoke to HMV customer service's asking why the on its way email shows only 1 copy not 3, and was told they have allocated all the stock they currently hold and are waiting for delivery of 1400 more.

Here we go again, pre ordered months ago and wont be here for release date :(

Quick question...didn't plan to get this, but rented the flick and enjoyed it, so I may change my mind. Have we confirmed if there are any printed logos on the front?

I do not now for sure but in Germany there will be a 2D exclusive Steelbook to mueller and that will have no printed Logos at all!
Will look like the amazon.de 3D exclusive!

So should be the same with the UK version...

Just spoke to HMV customer service's asking why the on its way email shows only 1 copy not 3, and was told they have allocated all the stock they currently hold and are waiting for delivery of 1400 more.

Here we go again, pre ordered months ago and wont be here for release date :(

Sure you have, but have you checked email again - I ordered three as well to help a few people out and initially I had the same as you, one email for one copy, but two more have subsequently followed - hope that's same in your case :)

Mine was sent this morning late for hmv usually they send on the Tuesday before the Monday release, hope I get it Saturday

yeah this has been sent out late for hmv mine was sent dinner time today were as its usually the weds morning first thing for friday delivery.

im wondering if they are perposfully sending them out later now so we dont get them so early. i suspect these wont arrive till monday now.

Got the shipping notice this morning. Should take 10-14 days to get here... Let's now play the waiting game...

Sure you have, but have you checked email again - I ordered three as well to help a few people out and initially I had the same as you, one email for one copy, but two more have subsequently followed - hope that's same in your case :)

Nope only received the 1 email showing 1 on the way and 2 item's pre-ordered - not yet issued by supplier :(

I'm really hoping they are going to be stickers DB. My guess is that they will be, considering Paramount has been using stickers for ratings logos on UK steelbooks lately.

It seems like a lot of people are expecting this to take a long time to arrive. This is the first time I have ordered from HMV. How long should I expect for it to arrive to the USA? It shipped Dec. 1.