Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered an extra copy this morning and it's been dispatched so definitely in stock. Confused as when ordered it said 1-2 weeks dispatch on the order page but in basket said in stock so maybe they're just having a few technical issues.

i picked up a copy of this (new) today for £11.98.

bought a second hand copy of mario kart wii for £9.99 , traded that into hmv they gave me £18 credit and i payed the extra £1.99 :D RESULT

It's a PERFECT steelbook

Last edited:
got my copy today also minty mint.:D:scat: it is a lovely steel.

DK06CTR, I CANNOT STOP looking at your avatar :drool:

I should break down and just buy that darn steelbook already, sigh! :hilarious:

Sorry for the OT - back to topic - isn't this steel the same worldwide? Packaging is the only difference right?

DK06CTR, I CANNOT STOP looking at your avatar :drool:

I should break down and just buy that darn steelbook already, sigh! :hilarious:

Sorry for the OT - back to topic - isn't this steel the same worldwide? Packaging is the only difference right?

Whats it from, Bitchslap? I've only seen the 1 artwork, same worldwide I am pretty sure

Whats it from, Bitchslap? I've only seen the 1 artwork, same worldwide I am pretty sure

if your refering to my avatar its from dusk till dawn not ***** slap, and yes i do beleive it is the same artwork worldwide just like you said differently packaged some have 3D etc and others dont and different cardboard overlays.

Ahhh, good old Salma. She has big "talent" :hilarious: I remember watching her in the episode of 30 rock. :drool:

Anyway! Can't wait to set this up with Thor

Last edited: