Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
But even if you get the 3D version, and you don't have a 3D player, it should still play, albeit the 2D version. Am I correct?

Sure the price will drop to £17.99, HMV normally list pre orders high then drop the price right down once its on the site

I hope so, but if it contains a 3D disc, it may not drop. We'll see. Right now, it's turning out to be cheaper to import this from amazon.de than from hmv. I'm really hoping amazon gets it, because they will subtract VAT for me.

I hope so, but if it contains a 3D disc, it may not drop. We'll see. Right now, it's turning out to be cheaper to import this from amazon.de than from hmv. I'm really hoping amazon gets it, because they will subtract VAT for me.

i'll wait on this one til see if it drops or not...while that happen i'm keeping my preorder on the german one since i have it with harry potter, hangover 2 and up..i will be saving on shipping and with the vat reduced; i'm seeing about 33 euros or so...so far:D