Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never pre ordered from HMV before. Is it the same as pre ordering on amazon where they dont charge you until it ships?

Thor & True Grit both had that banner which was removable cardboard.

Two of the very best looking steelbooks IMHO

Are you sure about that? I had ask HMV about those logos/stickers on top and they emailed back saying those are permanent stickers. Granted this was before they came out so it might be different once they got it. I'm waiting till Cap comes out to get them both. I would like to get it from HMV since dealing with different language website can be difficult.

Hi blue bull, not sure if you're familiar, but you can download "Google Translate" for Chrome (it translates a whole website automatically as you move page to page). Or, you can use translate.google.com to translate pages. Also, the Amazon sites allow you to write to them in English. You can click "Help", choose an order, or contact Support, and choose "Write to Us in English". Hope that helps-welcome to the site!:)

DB

Reactions: blue bull
So, does anybody have a clue whether there's a 3D disc inside? Doesn't feel like it...

I think it doesn't at that price - HMV has the regular amaray £14.99, Steelbook @ £19.99 and 3D Amaray @ £24.99.

Price point is too low for 3D, I think.

Does anybody know if the Cap Steel book is going to come without the logos and stickers so it can have a clean look? The Thor steel book from HMV looks amazing:scat:

Pre-ordering this one over the Asian one or the 3D german one due to final shipped cost....plus i don't have a 3D player/Tv