Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release Date: December 5th, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)
BSP2304.jpg

Capt3.jpg

Capt2.jpg

Capt1.jpg

Capt.jpg

- Commentary by Director Joe Johnston, Director of Photography Shelly Johnson and Editor Jeffrey Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's Hammer
-Featurettes: Outfitting a hero, Howling Commandos, Heightened technology, The transformation, Behind the skull, Captain America's origin, The assembly begins
Deleted scenes
- Theatrical trailers
- Sega game trailer
- The Avengers animated trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
better be stickers or on the paper slip or ill be pi***d, althought if you look at previous UK paramount releases ie thor, true grit the logos were like that on the artwork but on the actual steel they were stickers so all faith is not lost.

yeah i have this and the german version on order but think im going to cancel the german 1 costs loads more for the same thing, and i dont need the 3D isnt any use to me still not all that impressed with 3D at the moment.

Finally Gave In

The look of this sitting on HMV's website all these weeks tasked me like Kirk did to Khan. So, I took plunge...

Hope we don't see it re-released in the states anytime soon.

Why do you suppose Hollywood does this to us? We definitely deserve a better release of Cap and Thor than we got!

Matt

Like I said my friend, it's all a matter of choice.

I don't open my steels so the inside artwork doesn't really matter to me. But I do matter about 3D against 2D tho, especially for such a small difference in price ;)