In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: August 13th, 2014
Extras/Gifts: Limited Baseball Cap
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Book.com.tw
YesAsia - Ships August 27th, 2014 (Free International Shipping)

ca2-twn-jpg.82373

Limited Pre-order gift:
ca-tws-tw-gift-2-jpg.83589

Attachments

• CA2 TWN.jpg
    CA2 TWN.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,769
  • CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4,351
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Shipping invoice today! Going to be shipping to the US what's my best choice: Select EMS or Airmail for shipping fee and choose Parcel marked as one of these - Merchandise, Sample, or Gift?
Default is EMS and gift, this is my 1st purchase with JSDVD curious what options the experienced Ninja's use so this doesn't get stuck in customs. Thanks for replying earlier in the week when I had a question, everyone has been very helpful.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Got my Shipping invoice today! Going to be shipping to the US what's my best choice: Select EMS or Airmail for shipping fee and choose Parcel marked as one of these - Merchandise, Sample, or Gift?
Default is EMS and gift, this is my 1st purchase with JSDVD curious what options the experienced Ninja's use so this doesn't get stuck in customs. Thanks for replying earlier in the week when I had a question, everyone has been very helpful.:thanks::thanks::thanks:

For US shipments customs is typically never an issue as you won't have to pay anything extra. I have always just marked as merchandise. EMS or airmail is just about how quick you want the item to arrive. EMS will take something like 3-5 days and costs a little more while airmail will save you a couple bucks, but may take say 10-14 days as it is slower through customs. They are both tracked and delivered through USPS and never had issues with either option as JSDVD packs the steels well protected in either case.

how long does it usually take for JSDVD to get the shipping invoice sent?
Never ordered this close too ship date and not sure how long it usually takes when ordered for such immediate availability.

I seemed to remember placed order on last Thursday (Aug 14) and got the mail alert to pay for shipping cost on Saturday (Aug 16) and it's been shipped out today (Aug 17) they pretty quick actually... :)

how long does it usually take for JSDVD to get the shipping invoice sent?
Never ordered this close too ship date and not sure how long it usually takes when ordered for such immediate availability.
When I got my lion king from them, I ordered the steel in the morning...the next morning, I had a shipping invoice :)

Well ordered on July 24th, got and paid for shipping invoice on 8/15, shipped today. All worked out as long as I get my copy next week I will be happy. Shipping was a bit pricy, cost about half the price of the SB and the alternative shipping option not much cheaper and said 10-14 days(can't remember if they were business days or not. if I remember right. Gonna see what there going for on ebay if prices are comparable cause that would be much easier.

I seemed to remember placed order on last Thursday (Aug 14) and got the mail alert to pay for shipping cost on Saturday (Aug 16) and it's been shipped out today (Aug 17) they pretty quick actually... :)

When I got my lion king from them, I ordered the steel in the morning...the next morning, I had a shipping invoice :)
got and paid for my shipping earlier :)

was just being impatient as I kind expected it the day after ordered (so y'day) considering release date and how many other pre-orders had gotten theirs.

still, worked out just shy of a fiver more expensive than Zavvi's so cant complain (£20.32 for steelbook and £8 and some change for the shipping).
from what I recall it takes about a week - two weeks to get in my hands. Cant wait.

Mine was only dispatched yesterday.
this time i went with merchandise option as the last few times i've been unsuccessful with gift option.
Can't wait to add this one to my other taiwan steels :D

Love the slip, sticker and the quality baseball cap freebie, great set and the best CA out there... also the slip is same height as CA01 (TW), super happy and pleased with my purchase, here is a quick shot with 2 other titles from TW {btw Noah is one hell of a steel/slip combined too}:

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Nothing out there 'nationwide release-wise' beats Taiwan slips, PERIOD!! :thumbs:

True BUT both are store exclusives and both are full slips, in other words none will have that 1/4 slip beauty ;)

Reactions: lgans316