In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: August 13th, 2014
Extras/Gifts: Limited Baseball Cap
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Book.com.tw
YesAsia - Ships August 27th, 2014 (Free International Shipping)

ca2-twn-jpg.82373

Limited Pre-order gift:
ca-tws-tw-gift-2-jpg.83589

Attachments

• CA2 TWN.jpg
    CA2 TWN.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,764
  • CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4,347
Last edited by a moderator:
My taste is as follows:

1.Thailand
2. Hongkong
3. Taiwan

But they are all very, very close, although completely different. Thus it is really difficult to rate which slip is the best one.

Last edited:
My taste is as follows:

1.Thailand
2. Hongkong
3. Taiwan

But they are all very, very close, although completely different. Thus it is really difficult to rate which slip is the best one.

Based only on other people's pics, I'd go:

Taiwan
Thailand
HK

I just don't like the look of the HK one at all and the Thai does nothing for me either.

Does any Ninjas watch bonus features yet? How disappointing!! excluded audio commentary I believed it runs only around 20 mins or so (and that included gag reel)... for $7oo m box office movie the studio can do just this?...

Well, I have the HK and Taiwan in hand, (still waiting for the Thai to show up). My initial impression of the Taiwan was that the art didn't show off the foil slip as well as the Thor TDW, BUT it's better designed to match up with the steelbook than the Thor TDW was.

Sooo.. I'll wait til I have my Thai in hand before ranking 'em.

Especially this one, i don't ever recall seeing it available.

Yes the first one, CA Taiwan Steel, is one of the rarest steelbooks. Even in Taiwan I am told you can't even find it used. I was told it sold out very quickly on pre-order and the print was very small on that release.