9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is something I have been pondering - why don't we actually get them when they are part of the package?

They are not part of the Group Buy package.

It is a special offer from film arena Purchase only. They have decided to included for all their steels whether they are numbered or regular steelbooks, so all steels purchase though film arena they include it as per the title it does state the promotion.

For us it is different, Karel is able to obtain copies on special terms with film arena so we can have a group buy, so we get the Privilege of having copies reserved before the pre-order at a lower price. This is what the Group Buy is, and it is not part of it, as per the description of the GB.

The clear slip they give is not part of the deal he has with film arena, only available through purchase like I said when done so through film arena(but you do pay higher than the GB Price). If it is important to you, you must know for sure they are available for purchase and they are not that expensive.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic
Thanks a bunch buddy, just signed up. I've noticed Karel's limited for space so didn't request to combine with my GBs but do you think I can request to combine Chappie and the John Wick box if I decide to sign up to the latter?

Karel prefers as he stated ''...want most of the steelbooks shipped out before John Wick is released." So ideally we should all make an effort to have all of our steelbooks shipped out before John Wick is released as per his wishes.

On that note signing up for both Chappie and John Wick box without combined shipping might be too expensive, I can't predict how many pre-orders I'll have by September/October. Will have to consider it. Cheers.

Thanks for the tag buddy. Any idea of the print run? It will influence whether to join the GB or get it straight from the site :D

I've already addressed the discrepancy of the title on film arena website, I assume they will update also shortly the print run, the description just appeared on their website not long ago so they may just need a bit of time to address everything. I'll see tomorrow if they have updated, but if you want it I would not wait and miss out. They really can go from 500 to 1500 print run. I doubt this would be a 300 print run, so 500 and higher would make sense for this release (but I have a feeling this would be a 1000 Print run, but it is only a hunch it could very well be 500)

You are THE man @Actarus :D

I've already paid for the HMV one, and this is WWA... Since there are no goodies revealed so far, I'm afraid I should try to hold on...

This is Film arena Collection, I'd say return your HMV one if you can and go for
the film arena Collection Fullslip Numbered edition (with their usually exquisite Packages they put together no need to wait and see
what the package will look like, we have never been disappointed, it's always the opposite).
But of course the decision is all yours ;)
I personally have The Taiwan Edition also, but hanging on to it :p

Reactions: jordidj