Christine (Blu-ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Limited to 3000 [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date March 12,2013-to go on sale February 15, at 4pm EST.

SOLD OUT

christine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Welcome !! It has been a roller-coaster ride since she has been in my life. She did get me into the Playboy Mansion !! ;0) That was worth it ! Only have a few events booked so far this year , but her agent is working on several others as the months unfold. Really looking forward to it !!

Yeah, mine still says pending, technically release date is March 12, so I guessing they just haven't gotten to some yet...

Just an FYI, due to cancellations a limited quantity of copies of CHRISTINE will be available again for sale on March 8 at 4 PM EST. There will also be a small unnamed number of signed copies by actor/director Keith Gordon. The autographed copies will be given away FREE to any customer who purchases $100 dollars worth or more of Twilight Time product. This all starts again at 4pm on March 8th and there will be special links to buy either (although you cannot buy the signed copy individually, but you need to go through the link to buy $100 worth of stuff to get the free copy)

Any update on this? I would love to get myself a copy having missed out the first time.