Christine (Blu-ray Limited Edition)-Twilight Time-Limited to 3000 [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date March 12,2013-to go on sale February 15, at 4pm EST.

SOLD OUT

christine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the hype thing. Word of mouth spread like wildfire for this release. Besides it's Stephen King and most of his books made into films have been pretty good going all the way bak to Carrie. I figured I'd take a chance too and secure myself a copy

For me Christine is actually one of John Carpenters worst films. It's ok but nowhere near the standard of some of his other work. Still worth checking out if you haven't seen it though.

Okay guys, I deleted some posts. Can we please keep this civilised and on topic. As this is a limited release there are inevitably people who didn't manage to get hold of this. A member stating i have X number of this edition is bound to cause friction with other members. We try to keep the forum friendly and welcoming to everybody so can you please consider other collectors before stating how many multiples you have. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Last edited:
MOD Edit: Removed argumentative quote.

I agree with you - and that is precisely the point - If they want something make sure to be ahead of anything. An initiative is an initiative - cover all grounds as early and dont let the "late actions" do the work, because it will be "Costly"

Its not a sharing thing to many - one has to know if you collect, there is also competitive nature who gets first.

Sorry for others who dont take time to be ahead and left at the "unjust" world of greedbayers.

If you are a good samaritan, good for you. I think differently and Im pretty sure each collector think differently (and sorry to those who are late in the acquisition market).

Last edited by a moderator:
For me Christine is actually one of John Carpenters worst films. It's ok but nowhere near the standard of some of his other work. Still worth checking out if you haven't seen it though.

Disagree, I enjoyed it more than They Live, Prince of Darkness, The Fog, and even Halloween.

Managed to get a copy in time, I don't think it's fair that people could order up to 10 copies, hopefully next time it's limited to just two.

Never seen this but I've heard it's his best since Halloween and I love Halloween so high hopes. Plus Stephen King :D

Just an FYI, due to cancellations a limited quantity of copies of CHRISTINE will be available again for sale on March 8 at 4 PM EST. There will also be a small unnamed number of signed copies by actor/director Keith Gordon. The autographed copies will be given away FREE to any customer who purchases $100 dollars worth or more of Twilight Time product. This all starts again at 4pm on March 8th and there will be special links to buy either (although you cannot buy the signed copy individually, but you need to go through the link to buy $100 worth of stuff to get the free copy)

Hello {oo)==v==(oo}

Just ran into this site through Google. I am the owner of one of the two remaining cars used in the film.

I know I can not post a link as I just signed up. But if you are interested you can view more at Christinemoviecardotcom.

I had been following the release date of this and had no idea it would sell out this quickly. Just to let everyone know. Twilight has the rights for now, but it will be released again at some point in the future under a different company. So if you did not get a copy , there will be an opportunity in the future.

Just a heads up for any die-hard Christine fans , a couple new models 1:18th metal die-cast and 1:25th plastic have been released and a 1:43 scale will be released this May. I will also be traveling with the car to several locations around the country with some of the cast members in celebration of her 30th anniversary since filming. Next month I will be in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I noticed a post that said that there were cancellations and some of these will be signed by Keith Gordon and will be available the first week of March ? I didn't hear about this but will be in contact with him soon and will verify that to be legit. I did speak with him a couple of weeks ago and he was really excited about the upcoming release.

Great to make your acquaintance !!

Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

Hello Nisei, The Ertl Joyride 1:18 is a good model, but Autoworld upgraded the engine compartment and a lot of the interior. I took several pics and put it on my website so you can see the differences. Autoworld however raised the price and is charging a lot more. But is still less expensive then the Danbury mint model that is no longer available.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Jericho is dead on !!!! They will be selling the the remaining DVD's in which orders were cancelled. The only details I can add to his above post is that there are approx 50 available so they will go fast, and Keith signed around 100 of these things !!! ;0) which will be given away with a Twilight label order purchase of $100 or more. Good luck if you are still interested !!!

Bill & {oo)==v==(oo}

Reactions: jitstark
I am pumped to finally have a blu-ray of this movie. Seen it in hd lite a few times on TV. Hope they kept the film grain. Nothing is worse than DNR.