Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what is KC#3? what was 1 and 2?

KimchDVD Collection. So #1 was X-Men DOFP, #2 was dawn of the planet of the apes. Those 2 were lenti only and 700 copies. This is a little different though with lenti and full slip. Almost reminds me of Thor 2 exclusive, or frozen. Seems like it would kinda be an exclusive from past releases. I guess exclusives now are WEA and Collections are WWA steelbooks from speculation of course.

Reactions: yurydalkou
KimchDVD Collection. So #1 was X-Men DOFP, #2 was dawn of the planet of the apes. Those 2 were lenti only and 700 copies. This is a little different though with lenti and full slip. Almost reminds me of Thor 2 exclusive, or frozen. Seems like it would kinda be an exclusive from past releases. I guess exclusives now are WEA and Collections are WWA steelbooks from speculation of course.

it does remind me of the type of releases like Thor 2 Kimchi Exclusive and Frozen Kimchi Exclusive...

Reactions: Bagman99
Yeah haha times have changed I guess.

indeed they have for the better I think...not counting Blufans diseappointing no quality control it seems lol others seems to be thriving...Kimchi did manage to do one of the nicest Frozen with the Stunning WWA Steel, it was such a beautiful release...if they do anything close to that it will be nice...

I'm still in Love with the Kimchi exclusive Frozen 1/4 slip, one of the best steel of last yeear with such a beautiful 1/4 slips that went so well with the steel...Kimchi did that one right, Blufans also made a really nice effort but lack of quality control again...

Reactions: blu-steel
Did Jim Sturridge do any jumping up and down in Upside Down?!:LOL:
(Was it possible?!):rofl:
No, I don't think he did. But yes, it's actually possible. He would need some strength though.

Funny thing is, I actually watched that movie couple of weeks ago. And as I was writing that msg, I thought of the movie and I thought you'd never think of it; let alone actually have seen it too :woot::thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
indeed they have for the better I think...not counting Blufans diseappointing no quality control it seems lol others seems to be thriving...Kimchi did manage to do one of the nicest Frozen with the Stunning WWA Steel, it was such a beautiful release...if they do anything close to that it will be nice...

I'm still in Love with the Kimchi exclusive Frozen 1/4 slip, one of the best steel of last yeear with such a beautiful 1/4 slips that went so well with the steel...Kimchi did that one right, Blufans also made a really nice effort but lack of quality control again...

I looked at your Film Arena Collection, why do you leave those barcode stickers on the back of your copies? I keep a copy sealed unless I get 2. They just peel right off the sealed copies as long as you do it slow, I have every one except AASB and never had the shrink wrap tear or a difficult time taking the white barcode sticker off any copies?

I don't know what to make of the same design for steelbook and slip... :writing:
But it depends also on the lenticular effect :thumbs:

Can't wait to see the packshots! ;)