[COMPLETE] GB- Die Drei Musketiere - 3D exklusiv Media Markt (Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
This is a MM Exclusive Steelbook.

Price - 25 Euros
Release- 09. Feb. 2012

produktbild_stdfrontalonlylogo_detail.jpg

9367ywbk.jpg

c33hltre.jpg

4io79iqg.jpg

Last edited:
:emb:hnoes: I keep most of my steels sealed as I already have digital copies of them in HD, was really after a sealed one hmm, it's all good John, thanks anyway man will have to leave it for now and maybe hope some 1 will trade/sell in the near future.

If you commit yourself i can pick one up on Monday for you , gotta go there again anyway... to return thise 2 ..

LMK ...

In the meantime your other Steelbook - Transformers 3 is already packed and on its way to the post office...:)

Take care
John

If you commit yourself i can pick one up on Monday for you , gotta go there again anyway... to return thise 2 ..

LMK ...

In the meantime your other Steelbook - Transformers 3 is already packed and on its way to the post office...:)

Take care
John
Awesome John, thanks a bunch bud, don't really want to bother U but if U going there anyway so please do, kindly let me know how much I owe U and will sort it out :scat:

John, if this and Transformers 3d are still available I will take both. please send me an invoice.

Reactions: Masterblaster
John, Received my copy today in mint condition. Thanks for another great group buy!

Hey John, received my package today but this one was missing from it. It only included Death Race, Wanted, Smokin' Aces & Transformers 3D

As I already stated please wait your second package up.. I believe I sent it separately to minimize damage and loss. I will double check and inform you appropriately.

Thanks for your patience.

John

I did double check and like I stated there is a second package which contains that steelbook

Have a nice day

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.