[COMPLETE] Mini Group Buy - Sin City German SteelBook for USA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
For those wanting to save on shipping. Doesnt come out till April - so hard to give you a final value fee - As the price may drop, thus the price of the steel in this group buy drops.

THIS IS ONLY FOR SIN CITY - I dont want to be fussed with other prices of steels.

1 Euro shipping fee + $5.95 shipping USA - Using the $4.95 option with tracking.

FINAL - 14.44 EUROS + $6.00 shipping (USA delivery) + optional tip.

{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
14. sxspdlgnd*
{param}
{param}
slimjim*
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
This is for USA only. Probably not beneficial cost wise to pay for shipping to CA from me ya know.

If you're willing to ship w/o tracking - only cost me $4.90 to ship 1 steel to Canada over the weekend. If that helps.

If you're willing to ship w/o tracking - only cost me $4.90 to ship 1 steel to Canada over the weekend. If that helps.

Thats fine by me, I've dealt with Blizz before. I'll ship his copy to you first then with your copy.

This is for USA only. Probably not beneficial cost wise to pay for shipping to CA from me ya know.

I have a US address I use for some things, it's jut costs me $3.50 a package to pick up.

Last edited:
ok, both added. Just a few spots left folks ... if the remaining spots get filled then the 2 euro ship fee will go down 1 euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.