[COMPLETE] Mini Group Buy - Sin City German SteelBook for USA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
For those wanting to save on shipping. Doesnt come out till April - so hard to give you a final value fee - As the price may drop, thus the price of the steel in this group buy drops.

THIS IS ONLY FOR SIN CITY - I dont want to be fussed with other prices of steels.

1 Euro shipping fee + $5.95 shipping USA - Using the $4.95 option with tracking.

FINAL - 14.44 EUROS + $6.00 shipping (USA delivery) + optional tip.

{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
14. sxspdlgnd*
{param}
{param}
slimjim*
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
Definitely! This is now the one to have. Wowsers Jessica Alba looks hot on that cover.

The cover a lone is worth the purchase. However there hasnt been many if any studio canal steelbooks so far that have "blown me away" by any means. So chance might be the cover being the best part of the steel and chance of no inside art etc. Hopefully not the case, but yeah ....

Am I too late to the party?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

You've been added ... you're the last. (if you like ...)

People .... I seriously doubt this will drop anymore in price ... that being said, you can pay anytime from now till 1 week before release. If it drops again, I'll refund those who have paid the difference.

[email protected]

FINAL - 14.44 EUROS + $5.95 shipping (USA delivery) + optional tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.