[COMPLETE] Mini Group Buy - Sin City German SteelBook for USA Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
For those wanting to save on shipping. Doesnt come out till April - so hard to give you a final value fee - As the price may drop, thus the price of the steel in this group buy drops.

THIS IS ONLY FOR SIN CITY - I dont want to be fussed with other prices of steels.

1 Euro shipping fee + $5.95 shipping USA - Using the $4.95 option with tracking.

FINAL - 14.44 EUROS + $6.00 shipping (USA delivery) + optional tip.

{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
14. sxspdlgnd*
{param}
{param}
slimjim*
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
People .... I seriously doubt this will drop anymore in price ... that being said, you can pay anytime from now till 1 week before release. If it drops again, I'll refund those who have paid the difference.

[email protected]

FINAL - 14.44 EUROS + $5.95 shipping (USA delivery) + optional tip.

bump for those people listed 1-16 in OP to see who can pay ...

I'll try to secure more copies here soon for those in reserve list, but no need for reserves to pay yet.

Reactions: tono06
bump for those people listed 1-16 in OP to see who can pay ...

I'll try to secure more copies here soon for those in reserve list, but no need for reserves to pay yet.

I can pay now, but I'm a bit confused by the euros and dollars. Does paypal let you do that or I do I need to convert it all to euros or dollars?

When your paying with PayPal there is a little link underneath where you put your amount in and when you click it will calculate the rate for you.

I guess I should have been more specific. The price is in euros and the shipping is in dollars. Paypal doesn't seem to allow that. I just used a converter to convert to a single price and added some extra for tip. So, I've paid now.

Ok you're good ... Yeah its a bit confusing but the cost is 100% at cost (with vat removal it was 13.44 euros then 1 euro each person for shipping) so I didnt want to covert it all to $$ then in a week from now (or day etc) currency value changes and then I'm getting shorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.