[COMPLETED]GB - The Front Line - MM Exclusive Steelbook - Limited to 2000 copies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
This will be coming to Media Markt as an Exclusive Steelbook.

It is a very limited Steelbook run with only 2000 , that is not very much for Germany !!

Release is planned for the 16, April 2012.
Price - TBA
Artwork - TBD

I will be adding a 2 Euro charge for Gas and Package wrapping ! I do hope that i can rely on your tips

As soon as more info is known for this release i will post it here.

Please try to determine if you want any and how many ASAP so that my contact can get the order in ASAP , to make sure the numbers are met!

I WILL be closing this GB on the 13. April 2012 and will accept no further requests !

Also due to certain changes "bundling" with any other Steelbook is at YOUR own RISK - i will no longer accept any disputes that something is missing EXCEPT if i can see it in my Excel Sheet. By placing your request you automatically agree to this !!

Take care
John

List

1. punit answered NO Thank you for your support
2. justintime2k answered YES Thank you for your support
3. gbdragon- 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
4. chipvideo - 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
5. SlimJim24 answered NO Thank you for your support
6. blastherion - answered NO Thank you for your support
7. Jimmy answered NO
8. BlurayJunkie answered YES Thank you for your support
9. freedom88 answered YES Thank you for your support
19. BigBliz answered NO Thank you for your support
11. Spawnshop answered NO Thank you for your support
12. Surfury - 1x answered YES Thank you for your support
13. nekelstal - answered YES Thank you for your support - DROPPED OUT !
14. athana -2x answered YES Thank you for your support
15. ran94 - 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
16. Bigman- 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
17. Tayorlarose -2x answered NO Thank you for your support
18. vonnie- 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
19. Lleyton answered NO Thank you for your support
20. DK06CTR answered NO Thank you for your support
21. lenochek04 - 3x
22. spartan83 -
23. roverite - 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
24. Apedemak- 2x answered NO Thank you for your support
25. Torrance answered YES Thank you for your support
26. s7v7n answered YES Thank you for your support
27. ripclaw answered NO Thank you for your support
28. CraigH answered NO Thank you for your support
29. digitalbabe answered YES Thank you for your support
30. Angelc5 answered YES Thank you for your support
31. Cashflow127 answered YES Thank you for your support
32. dwt1982 answered NO Thank you for your support
33. wingling answered NO Thank you for your support

Last edited:
Does this have English subs? If so I will take a copy. ;)

EDIT: I guess since you haven't thanked my post I am not in yet and I am glad for that. I am not happy about the stickerbook but no subtitles does make this useless as Craig has said!

Last edited:
This is one aspect of group buys that I do not like... getting in early, then finding out that there's no English subtitles and that it's a stickerbook :/ This movie is pretty much useless to me without subtitles.

John, if possible I would like to pull out. Only if you have enough people to take up the copies you have ordered however. I don't want to leave you with a spare/unpaid for copy. I understand if I can't be removed from the list :)

Right. I feel the same way as Craig. I'm not gonna leave you with an upaid copy. But if at all possible I don't want this stickerbook. It's up to your discretion. I can pay whenever you require payment if that's what you need from me.

As always thank you for all the GBs you do. I didn't know there was a chance of it not being a steelbook.

I'm the same as Craig and SlimJim, sorry, John. With no subtitles this steel is no use to me.

As they have said though, if it's not possible for me to pull out when I will pay for the 2 copies.

Last edited:
I will contact the manager tomorrow to see if he will "allow" me to back out without any repeculsions.

If not , then i will have to take the 30 and will have to ask for your support on this one.

I will try my best.

Take care
John

I will contact the manager tomorrow to see if he will "allow" me to back out without any repeculsions.

If not , then i will have to take the 30 and will have to ask for your support on this one.

I will try my best.

Take care
John

Thank you for attempting. Let us know what happens.
If you are unable to back out then I will make my payment without hesitation.

Thanks again John,

Mike

I'm going to send you a pm right now regarding my request for shipping arrangements.

Reactions: Masterblaster
With no English subtitles = no use to me... I would like to pull out on this one if possible also.... If not, then I will of course pay for what I ordered....
Thanks, John

John,

Thank you for trying to help out all the members, your hard work never goes unnoticed.

If you have no joy with the retailer the payment will be made.

Many thanks

i would also like to pull out of this like others have said dont want a stickerbook and its no use to me without english subs. but obviously if this is not possible i will honour thanks.

i would also like to pull out of this like others have said dont want a stickerbook and its no use to me without english subs. but obviously if this is not possible i will honour thanks.

Thanks for your hard work as ever, is always appreciated

I would also like to pull out of this if it is a stickerbook. I don't want stickerbook. But obviously if this is not possible i will honour too.

Thank you so much for your great helpr~

Status
Not open for further replies.