Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is that annoying sound?

So one of the copies of this title I bought from Amazon.fr came with a loose disc and I will admit I am pretty good at re-seating these discs. However this one was super challenging. Not one to give up but this time I did and unwrapped it. Soon I figured out why...

6754009011_fe5d486680_z.jpg

6754009061_b5601cd02e_z.jpg

Apparently this could be ONE reason why certain folks find discs missing in their copies. By the way, this is could be a contender for steelbook of the year if only the movie was better. It has every attribute most collectors look for in a steelbook - embossed title, no text on back cover, inside art, art on discs, clean spine, and glossy finish.

So one of the copies of this title I bought from Amazon.fr came with a loose disc and I will admit I am pretty good at re-seating these discs. However this one was super challenging. Not one to give up but this time I did and unwrapped it. Soon I figured out why...

6754009011_fe5d486680_z.jpg

6754009061_b5601cd02e_z.jpg

Apparently this could be ONE reason why certain folks find discs missing in their copies. By the way, this is could be a contender for steelbook of the year if only the movie was better. It has every attribute most collectors look for in a steelbook - embossed title, no text on back cover, inside art, art on discs, clean spine, and glossy finish.

So, it came with one too many discs? That's strange. I've heard of missing discs but not an extra disc turning up. A back up while you keep one always put away. :D Very nice pictures too. Man, I really need to hurry up and buy this. :cool:

Reactions: ash333
So, it came with one too many discs? That's strange. I've heard of missing discs but not an extra disc turning up. A back up while you keep one always put away. :D Very nice pictures too. Man, I really need to hurry up and buy this. :cool:

Thanks. And yes you better hurry as you never know when Amazon.fr would switch to the regular amaray case although I have yet to see one for this title from them.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
The movie looks nice, Momoa looks amazing, but the acting is very very poor. It's a 2/5 for me. Still, as a massive Marvel fan, I am getting Conan. It's a great looking steelie.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Wait, what?! It's region B locked and there is no 2D at all?

No, it's ''Conan - Édition Collector - Combo Blu-ray 3D +2D + DVD [Blu-ray]'' :oohyeah:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
The movie looks nice, Momoa looks amazing, but the acting is very very poor. It's a 2/5 for me. Still, as a massive Marvel fan, I am getting Conan. It's a great looking steelie.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

No, it's ''Conan - Édition Collector - Combo Blu-ray 3D +2D + DVD [Blu-ray]'' :oohyeah:

Ok. My bad. I guess I will be able to watch on the pc afterall.

Can't wait to received mine, the case looks really nice.
Embossed, glossy and clean. That's way too cool. :scat:

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

You mean there is steelbook release for the mr & mrs smith ?

Wife picked this up from FNAC in Paris yesterday. Along with Mr & Mrs. Smith: Directors Cut.

Can't wait to received mine, the case looks really nice.
Embossed, glossy and clean. That's way too cool. :scat:

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

You mean there is steelbook release for the mr & mrs smith ?

No, there is no french steelbook (G2) for Mr & Mrs Smith.

Reactions: n3wk1d