Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived from FNAC today safe and sound. Looks awsome!

But no booklet :( Guess that's a store only thing?

Now just need to find someone from France willing to help me out with this please? :)

Mine arrived also minus booklet +1 tried all my contacts, none left in store or only damaged ones. Might have to go for the latter.

Definitely one of the greatest member in here. grospaquet31 is one of the nicest person you'll ever meet, definitely an asset to the community.

I'm really happy that the two of you managed to find a commun ground :)

Thanks for the congrats and I have to agree the trade went catching steam and then BOOM! Trade agreed on. I haven't dealt with grospaquet31 before but he seems like a cool guy and I really look forward to dealing with him.:D

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Thanks for the congrats and I have to agree the trade went catching steam and then BOOM! Trade agreed on. I haven't dealt with grospaquet31 before but he seems like a cool guy and I really look forward to dealing with him.:D

You're not going to regret it, he really is an awesome guy. I owe him some of my best editions: Star Trek UK sealed and Gladiator Metal Slip come to mind.

Reactions: thedonguillermo79
Well, the nearest FNAC to me is Lille, a 4 hour drive away, including a 45 min boat trip.
If I can make a weekend of it with other half, I may be tempted. Especially if the ferry is as cheap as I got it last time...lol

Some friends of mine told me today there's still plenty of this in some FNAC stores (Paris La Défense, ...).

So there's still a chance of getting it for those who don't have it yet ;)

I've seen several FNAC version on ebay, with banner and booklet so apparently some people (including from outside France) suceed to have somes.

I even believe that one of the seller is a friend of mine who told me he had found somes during christmas holidays, I'll ask him as soon as I reach him :)