Constantine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 3) [Hong Kong]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 9, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - One Click (Pre-order November 24 at 9 PM HKT, UTC+8)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip & Lenti) - $111.97 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (ONE CLICK)
- Order Limit : 1 Set Per Customer
- Price: $111.97 USD
- Numbered 1 to 500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea), Character Cards (5ea)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (FULL SLIP)
- Order Limit : 2 Copies Per Customer
- Price: $37.99 USD
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Full Slip: Embossing, Luminescence coating, Scratch Resistance Coating, UV
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Exclusive Numbering Sticker + Exclusive Release Front Sticker+ Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP A)
- Numbered 501 to 1,500
- Lenticular Full Slip A: Super Clear/Depth 3D Lenticular, UV, Hologram Coating, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #003 <CONSTANTINE> STEELBOOK (LENTICULAR FULL SLIP B)
- Numbered 501 to 1,000
- Lenticular Full Slip B: Super Clear/Depth "3D" Lenticular, UV, Embossing
- Booklet (Full Size)
ML_Constantine_SB_01.jpg
times.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen this movie but I like Keanu and I have all the Manta releases so far... Might pick this up.

Edit: I love Manta Lab too! :D

Last edited:
artwork from ML facebook
View attachment 269608

Dear customers,
We are super happy to publish our 3rd Exclusive "Constantine" Steelbook rendering on our page. Release information and more slip artworks will be available soon. Thanks!

like the artworks, only one thing that bugs me is that DC logo at the front...
I hope they pick this one to be inside art
I love it! Manta are on to another winner for sure. ;)

Reactions: goufcustom
I absolutly love the new artwork.....however I would have chosen a more orangey colour instead of a red/pink, this would be to match the fires of hell and would fit in more with the general colour palette of the film.

Anyway Manta still smashed this out of the park!!
Constantine_brass_knuckle.gif

love this gif :hungry:

Please have embossing/debossing and spot gloss !!

I've decided I'm going to be a completionist for Mantalab as they produce high quality steelbooks. Nothing Manta can do about about the BvS steel WWA as it is a global I just hope the slip and lenti lives up to their previous standard, or better.
I feel the same way. I did not get Batman vs. Superman from Manta mostly because I did not like the movie enough and I did not care for the WWA art on the steel. I got the Italian steelbook, but I could not justify double-dipping on a movie that I did not feel was worth it. But I got both the Full Slip and Lenticular Man of Steel, The Revenant Leather Slip, and the one-click Deadpool. Everything has been amazing so far. I have not even watched Constantine all the way through, but I will buy it regardless because of the quality so far.

I feel the same way. I did not get Batman vs. Superman from Manta mostly because I did not like the movie enough and I did not care for the WWA art on the steel. I got the Italian steelbook, but I could not justify double-dipping on a movie that I did not feel was worth it. But I got both the Full Slip and Lenticular Man of Steel, The Revenant Leather Slip, and the one-click Deadpool. Everything has been amazing so far. I have not even watched Constantine all the way through, but I will buy it regardless because of the quality so far.

Well time has changed and I have decided NOT to be a completionist :LOL: One retailer can NEVER produce the best one. Pick and choose is the key unless money is not an issue.
I have similar to what you have except I did get the BvS as I sold my HMV one. If I had to be a completionist I would need to get every version which can be a little pointless sometimes. I've limited to 1 or 2 per release now. For the Exclusives it's a must buy. For the Global series pick and choose. I be passing the Apocalypse as the FAC have done a nice job. ID4 resurgent will keep an eye on against the FAC release or might just pass anyway!

Skipping this one, not my cuppa tea. Collecting every Manta Lab release now isn't in my interest. I don't need a premium release of X-men Apocalypse when the rest of my UK releases are just standard, and I have the HMV version on pre-order anyway. Wasn't a huge fan of Independence Day: Resurgence so again, a standard release will suffice to match the previous Zavvi release.
I am picking and choosing now with the focus being on the Marvel Cinematic Universe, followed by the DCEU, and therefore in not purchasing this I can guarantee a purchase of HDZeta BvS to match my current collection.
Far more important I feel lol. Oh and yes, I am missing the Nova lenti but I don't like it, the front is too busy.

14590008_293664851020829_5627514990865867004_o.jpg