Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be off-topic but releasing exclusive steelbooks is one way to get money flowing to add more jobs and to keep folks employed. My 2 cents.:D

its also a great way of getting rid of the wife, "your not buying another one of those stupid tin dvds are ya", ermmm ill stop buying these when you stop buying shoes for every day of the week lol, and those damn handbags.:angry:

p.s im not married but you get my drift lol:D

Sorry to be off-topic but releasing exclusive steelbooks is one way to get money flowing to add more jobs and to keep folks employed. My 2 cents.:D

What this country needs right now is another $600 check handed out to every man woman and child. That would get spending up bigtime and create jobs. It works too. Most people don't save money. They spend it the minute they get it.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Give up drinking and smoking and spend the money towards steelbooks.

its also a great way of getting rid of the wife, "your not buying another one of those stupid tin dvds are ya", ermmm ill stop buying these when you stop buying shoes for every day of the week lol, and those damn handbags.:angry:

p.s im not married but you get my drift lol:D

Totally with you on this - when the ex moved out with her new BF, the house was literally empty and I filled it back up with HT stuff, Blu-rays and now STEELS! :hilarious::hilarious:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Give up drinking and smoking and spend the money towards steelbooks.

Smoking definitely but drinking, really? :D

Last edited:
Sorry to rain on all your parade but the Korean version will be the best and nicest - http://www.yesasia.com/global/cowboys-aliens-blu-ray-dvd-steelbook-korea-version/1025921880-0-0-0-en/info.html

No printed logos or stickers on steel, super tight and tough shrinkwrap and no strange "snake" glue on cardboard inserts.

I LOVE Asian steels! Oh did I mention there is one HUGE Asian wave of steels coming out next week? :hilarious::hilarious: :oohyeah:

Yes, I've been wanting to get this one. I need to hurry up and preorder it. :oohyeah:

Reactions: GroundZero81
Whars special about the korean version its the same as the german
Are you referring to that SE box set? Personally I'm not into Zippo lighters and second, isn't it already sold out?
I just preordered it! Yesasia offers free international shipping for this :scat:

That's one of the reasons I want to get it is because of the free International shipping. :oohyeah: Other reasons are for what Ash pointed out earlier. :oohyeah:

Reactions: ash333
Sorry to rain on all your parade but the Korean version will be the best and nicest - http://www.yesasia.com/global/cowboys-aliens-blu-ray-dvd-steelbook-korea-version/1025921880-0-0-0-en/info.html

No printed logos or stickers on steel, super tight and tough shrinkwrap and no strange "snake" glue on cardboard inserts.

I LOVE Asian steels! Oh did I mention there is one HUGE Asian wave of steels coming out next week? :hilarious::hilarious: :oohyeah:

yes have to agree asian steelbook take the crown for best and limited edtion steelbooks futureshop lost there crown a long time ago

Reactions: ash333