Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
First time poster, long-time steelbook collector.

I have this is in my (normal-sized) hands and can confirm that it is a cardboard slip and sticker BBFC certification :) Can upload a pic if peeps want confirmation.

Nice embossed steelie akin to Thor or True Grit in the UK.

Your word is good enough bro but pic's are always nice :D

Your word is good enough bro but pic's are always nice :D

Ah. Just tried to but can't post pics due to n00b status.

Can send them to someone to post on my behalf if you could be so kind to PM me with yer details.

Cheers,

mm

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

...and cant' receive PMs due to low post count either! So went posting (hopefully informed information and not babble!) to ensure I can get these on here tonight :)

Front
mypictures0002f.jpg

Back
mypictures0003.jpg

Inside
mypictures0004l.jpg

And goodbye sticker!
mypictures0005.jpg

Thanks for making me so welcome :emb:

It's a real beaut. My fave UK design of the year thus far along with Super 8. It seems we're being spoilt in the run up to Xmas!

Also of note is that I bought this today straight off the shelf in HMV. No-one staff wise seemed too bothered that they were breaking street date (Final Destination 5 and Devil's Double which share the same release date certainly weren't on the shelves).

For those who prefer (or have the ability) to pick it up in person rather than chancing the potential perils of the mail, seeing as it's the same price online - might be in for an early Xmas treat :naughty:

Thanks for the pictures meeder, and welcome to the forums!

Looks like this will be another contender for my top 5 favourite Steelbooks of the year. :drool: