Cowboys & Aliens (Blu-ray SteelBook)(HMV Exclusive)-Embossed [UK]

Sep 1, 2011
Italy
Release date: December 26th, 2011
Buy Link: Cowboys & Aliens
Notes: Gloss finish, embossed title, debossed border, inside and back artwork, 2 discs edition

Pics thanks to Meedermow

Cowboys and Aliens.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens2.jpg

Cowboys and Aliens3.jpg

Attachments

• BSP2306.jpg
    BSP2306.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
seller as just confirmed age rating is a sticker and blu ray banner is on a cardboard sleeve and it contains the extended version to.
Tho you might us well wait to get it cheaper

Yeah just scroll'd down and seen the Q's nd A's :hilarious: Aye got couple ordered off HMV a while back so im waiting.

Just thinking, can people get caught and get in trouble for doing this?

its the law over here :D, more often then not you will get a logo somewhere. lucky if you dont.

There should also be a law in the UK that all rating logos must be stickers :hilarious:

In all seriousness, I think I'm going to use my HMV 20 pound voucher to order this. I just hope it works :ohno:

There should also be a law in the UK that all rating logos must be stickers :hilarious:

In all seriousness, I think I'm going to use my HMV 20 pound voucher to order this. I just hope it works :ohno:

I think its down to cost it would be more expensive to put stickers on every steelbook it would be nice tho

I don't think so fella I don't think there bothered, I bet they ship Thursday now just like all the other recent HMv steels.

more than likely HMV seem to have gone down the pan with early shipping and getting items early it seems, there just like all the rest now shame used to be a nice perk of ordering with HMV especially if it was a bit more expensive than other online retailers.

more than likely HMV seem to have gone down the pan with early shipping and getting items early it seems, there just like all the rest now shame used to be a nice perk of ordering with HMV especially if it was a bit more expensive than other online retailers.

heard of the radio that HMV might be closing more stores, not good news as i like buying online, just hate buying in store.