Crimson Peak (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #44) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: August 5, 2016 (Standard) - September 26, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 499 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: 1001 numbered copies (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

13909426_1072177166232592_2845332482769743030_o.jpg

13942211_10209840368943589_654465124_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Apollon Thank you! :woot: I think it looks brilliant! I'd love to see some Jessica & Tom on the cover, but this art is just mesmerizing. Gorgeous colour tones, paints the atmosphere beautifully. Should be a bit scary, but it's actually kind of reassuring, calming ... Must be mine. :D
Wonder if it's just the one edition, or there will be another box... :naughty::drool:

Looking good FA, hoping for an artwork booklet, I know Guillermo gets a bit of flack but I still think he is a visionary director and a fantastic storyteller, I actually prefer some of his non English films like Pan's Labyrinth, Devils Backbone and Cronos.

Reactions: rj531
Full slip I like it and I'm sure will look even lot better in hand
Looking forward to the beauty shot

I already have the UK steelbook
Double dip on this 100%

Reactions: larson1977
Yikes, another face design from FAC(E). Poorly photoshopped at that. At least they bothered to put the title on there so it's a step up from their older facebooks. The steelbook art is so much better.

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
@Apollon Thank you! :woot: I think it looks brilliant! I'd love to see some Jessica & Tom on the cover, but this art is just mesmerizing. Gorgeous colour tones, paints the atmosphere beautifully. Should be a bit scary, but it's actually kind of reassuring, calming ... Must be mine. :D
Wonder if it's just the one edition, or there will be another box... :naughty::drool:

No problem. :)

I like this one too. My ideal artwork would have been Daniel Danger's Mondo posters:

Danger_CrimsonPeak_FINALforprint_1024x1024.jpg Danger_CrimsonPeak_variant_FINALforweb_1_1024x1024.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and harry
Oh yeah! @carllenc @Collector03601, can you get FilmArena on this?

It'd be great, plus in this instance it's not like we need the actor's approval to use his character as part of the slip :D.

They actually do not get involved in any shape or form with FA's creative Process. The reason I know is because I have already asked about this on another matter.
They did have input on TLS but that was a special Project.

This Fullsip Artwork presented was already approved and it is the one to be expected.

Glad that I cancelled the simple steelbook release and will be able to buy this FAC edition. The only thing that would be good is that they need to say what they are planning to do. When this vanished from the COMING SOON page I bought the simple steelbook. Thankfully I read here in HDN info saying that they would indeed release a FAC edition which I confirmed with them and could cancel my purchase.