Criterion Price Drop & Sales/last purchased thread @ hidefninja

Today's B&N haul!
s05VUXX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pulled the trigger on Godzilla and Rashomon from B&N sale.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Got Videodrome today from B&N's Criterion sale.

How is that? I've never seen it, but I am considering since I read a lot of good opinions.

I pulled the trigger on Godzilla and Rashomon from B&N sale.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

How is that? I've never seen it, but I am considering since I read a lot of good opinions.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, hopefully this weekend. Stopped by B&N again today and picked up Repulsion.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 138
Leonidas nice collection of films:thumbs:.....can I ask where you pick them up from?

Living in the UK as you do, I either collect mine from amazon.com/ca or ebay....which tend to be expensive!:(

Been watching "On The Waterfront" lately, one of my all time favourites, outstanding in the Criterion set....:movie::drool:

Leonidas nice collection of films:thumbs:.....can I ask where you pick them up from?

Living in the UK as you do, I either collect mine from amazon.com/ca or ebay....which tend to be expensive!:(

Been watching "On The Waterfront" lately, one of my all time favourites, outstanding in the Criterion set....:movie::drool:

You can always order from Barnes & Noble who ship internationally. Currently(until August 5) 50 % off Criterion, and they should have another sale end of year.

Reactions: townterrier