Demons 1 + 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) [UK]

terry44

Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne England
From Arrow Films in the UK: Should we do a Demons 1+2 SteelBook?

Just saw this on facebook early days but would be amazing if it happens :scat:

Release Date: April 30th, 2012

Demons 1&2 Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.facebook.com/ArrowFilms

Order at Play
422979_358219287545405_124795987554404_1158569_2108857368_n.jpg

Thanks Bigrob-

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm way more excited about the films.

used to rent them out from the video shop all the time at weekends (i looked 18 at the time)

love them both!!!

i'm way more excited about the films.

used to rent them out from the video shop all the time at weekends (i looked 18 at the time)

love them both!!!
Thanks for your input bud, so from the sounds of things its a keeper ;)

Italian horror produced by Dario Argento with rock music and lots of blood and violence

if you've seen Argento films before and your a fan, you'll like this

Reactions: DJHilalo
I've cancelled mine. A great price and neat looking steel, but with the amount coming out in the coming weeks, I need to save every penny I can. :(

I've cancelled mine. A great price and neat looking steel, but with the amount coming out in the coming weeks, I need to save every penny I can. :(
I'm on the edge of cancelling this but the fact that I got it for a decent price makes me hesitate cancelling it, decisions decisions :rolleyes:

I'm on the edge of cancelling this but the fact that I got it for a decent price makes me hesitate cancelling it, decisions decisions :rolleyes:

That was me too. £16.99 seems like too good a price to pass up. I can't keep buying steelbooks of films I'm not really interested in though, so the pre-order had to go.

I saw the first Demons last night and cancelled it today.... This is a great looking steel - but the film has aged poorly compared to other 80s horror movies e.g. Fright Night, The Evil Dead films (1 &2), The Thing etc.... Shame really as the film scared the bejesus out of me when I was a kid.

I saw the first Demons last night and cancelled it today.... This is a great looking steel - but the film has aged poorly compared to other 80s horror movies e.g. Fright Night, The Evil Dead films (1 &2), The Thing etc.... Shame really as the film scared the bejesus out of me when I was a kid.
I was on the edge of cancelling but I've just done it now, way to many things on preorder and even though this looks okish and it's a great price I have never seen the flick and I doubt I will ever see it as I'd buy for the steelbook so decided to cancel too.

I was on the edge of cancelling but I've just done it now, way to many things on preorder and even though this looks okish and it's a great price I have never seen the flick and I doubt I will ever see it as I'd buy for the steelbook so decided to cancel too.

That's exactly what I was thinking, i'm becoming very selective with my steelbooks of late as there are so many coming out.

The price went back up last week and I highly doubt it was a special price drop, just a misprice.

Fingers crossed though all orders will get honoured :)