Gotham
Release: September 9th, 2014
Platform: PS4, XB1, PS3, XB360
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

HDN Destiny Clan: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/183825

From the creators of Halo and the company that brought you Call of Duty, comes Destiny, an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth's enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend.

imagejfx.jpg

For years, the name Bungie has been synonymous with the game Halo. Yesterday, they unveiled their next massive project called Destiny. They've partnered up with activision and the game looks amazing. This will be the thread for news, photos and updates relating to the game. Enjoy!

Attachments

• destiny.jpg
    destiny.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6,161
Last edited by a moderator:
Pre ordered the limited edition yesterday. Most of the ghost editions r sold out here in the states so get them if you want them if u still can. Wasn't worth it for me though for just the plastic ghost figure but the limited edition comes with steelbook and season pass. You can pre order in store at best buy with just $5 down if you just show them the sku of the limited edition on your phone as long as it is still in Stock at bestbuy.com

Details on the Destiny beta have leaked, revealing that it will include four story chapters, four multiplayer maps and a co-operative Strike mission.
Over on Reddit, one user's screen grab even suggests that the beta itself will weigh in at 12.63GB on Xbox One.

Who's excited for the beta? I know I am! :D

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I cant wait,I only got time to dabble in the alpha due to been busy that weekend.

I also re-pre-ordered the limited edition last night for £72 thanks to tesco 10% off code during the world cup final.

Reactions: Noodles
I didn't get to try the Alpha unfortunately... that was probably my own fault for not signing up until the last minute though. Honestly, I wasn't excited for this game at first, but after all the hype and seeing some gameplay... I can't wait now!

I've pre-ordered the Ghost Edition from Game, but it's VERY expensive, so I'll more than likely cancel it at some point and go for the LE instead.

People with beta codes will be able to hand out 3 codes for friends, I might be able to try it out before I decide to buy.
I'll probably give all my codes away on here (because I have no friends :p). Not sure if they'll be locked to PS4 Europe though, since that's what I chose when registering.

The Destiny Companion App has been released on the App Store and Google Play, even though the game isn't out until September. Luckily you can use it for the beta, allowing you to inspect your Guardian, look at player stats, and stay in touch with your friends. :thumbs:

Think these might work for European PS4 players only, but here's my spare beta codes:

LMD4-3PN7-7CMT
R3KL-C9NL-BQ46
DL7L-K8NM-D93Q
J7RD-ATNJ-TRQ6
7L4T-48ND-ENPE

Please "thank" this post if you use one so others know. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer