Die Hard (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 15, 2013
Price: 31.99$
Print run: very limited print run like previous 100 or so.

Order links:
Kimchidvd 31.99$
K2DVD 35.99$
ksteelbook 32.99$

View attachment 47644

Picture of actual SteelBook with slipcover courtesy of teddyjun:

Aspect Ratio & Format: Widescreen 2.35:1
Language: English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish
Sound Mix: 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO
Subtitles: Korean / English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish / Romanian
Rating: 18
Region Code: A
Run Time: 132 mins
Number of discs: 1

Attachments

• die-hard-kr.png
    die-hard-kr.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
EKKK, Now I created the thread but I'm little bit late,

this is very limited run, just checked against distributor today, they said less than 150 copies.

Kimchi only has 20-30 copies left in stock...I guess it will be sold out soon

please mod, merge the thread together.

thanks.

I see they've mocked up the border as well which is what it will look like on the Zavvi one seeing as the title is embossed.

This will be Region free based on the subtitles.

Korean (A) / English / Russian (C) / Polish (B) / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech (C) / Chinese (C) / Hungarian (H) / Turkish (B) / Romanian (B)

If the recent Die Hard disc released in the UK is Region locked then the UK release will be Region locked as well.

Depending on the "long time" it was available i would say the print run is higher than just 100-150 total.I mean it is pre-orderable for about one day now...

thats a lot regarding some other korean releases... :hilarious:

claiming this is somehow exclusive and limited to 100 is close to fraud in my book..

the word print run refers to the steelbook, not the piece of paper that comes along

these are obviously some sort of leftovers from zavvi and certainly not a new print run

Last edited: