Die Hard (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 15, 2013
Price: 31.99$
Print run: very limited print run like previous 100 or so.

Order links:
Kimchidvd 31.99$
K2DVD 35.99$
ksteelbook 32.99$

View attachment 47644

Picture of actual SteelBook with slipcover courtesy of teddyjun:

Aspect Ratio & Format: Widescreen 2.35:1
Language: English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish
Sound Mix: 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO
Subtitles: Korean / English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish / Romanian
Rating: 18
Region Code: A
Run Time: 132 mins
Number of discs: 1

Attachments

• die-hard-kr.png
    die-hard-kr.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
but $24 < $32.

And for the $8.00 difference, you could buy a brand new region free BD player after five BDs.

i've got two region free players a samsung made one and an oppo. but most people in the states don't and region B discs are pretty much worthless over here for trades or gifts.

which release is going to appreciate in the future, Zaavi region B? :p

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

gotta love Zaavi! ;)

View attachment 47733

i've got two region free players a samsung made one and an oppo. but most people in the states don't and region B discs are pretty much worthless over here for trades or gifts.

which release is going to appreciate in the future, Zaavi region B? :p

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

gotta love Zaavi! ;)

Except it has already been stated that it is in fact region free and not region locked as stated on Zavvi's site. I fail to see how spine slashes are Zavvi's fault either, it has been proven time and again that the vast majority are occurring before they reach the retailer as often the shrinkwrap is intact.

The problem with collecting these 'Zavvi clones' is that you will have to buy the rest in the series soon once they get listed and that will be costly I tell ya slip or not hehe, god be with you all who preordered this :D

This is the only one I'm buying, one of my favorite films of all time.

God be with you that have to resort to the Zaavi KimchiDVD clone release hehe... :p

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Sent by: zavvi. 01 October 2013, 16:33

Hello xxxxxx,

Thank you for getting in touch about your order, we are happy to offer you £10.00 refund because of the damage to the steel books. Is that okay?

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Kerry

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

Had totally forgotten about this one, girlfriend ordered the zavvi one! Will have to decide when it arrives whether it deserves to be kept or if it gets traded! Status says preparing product so hopefully will be shipping soon.

Hm i would be interested in the yesasia stock level! Cant be that much!

On the one hand the Slip is okay - would have cancelled it , if it hadnt been shipped already.
Weak performance @ Korea ! Even the Title isnt covered 100% :/
On the other hand, its "rare" :D

Nah nothing amazing about that slip and a big fail not covering the embossed title 200 copies or not but good for those who grabbed one for their collection ;)

Reactions: earthscope