Die Hard (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 15, 2013
Price: 31.99$
Print run: very limited print run like previous 100 or so.

Order links:
Kimchidvd 31.99$
K2DVD 35.99$
ksteelbook 32.99$

View attachment 47644

Picture of actual SteelBook with slipcover courtesy of teddyjun:

Aspect Ratio & Format: Widescreen 2.35:1
Language: English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish
Sound Mix: 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO
Subtitles: Korean / English / Russian / Polish / Portuguese / Spanish / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Hungarian / Turkish / Romanian
Rating: 18
Region Code: A
Run Time: 132 mins
Number of discs: 1

Attachments

• die-hard-kr.png
    die-hard-kr.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator:
these days its all about the rarity...and this one's less than 200...:scat:
Just look at "PAIN AND GAIN" as the perfect example.No one has a clue whatsoever what the slip will look like yet the moment everyone heard there's only 1000 copies made,people went crazy.there could be no slip at all.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Well I'll be...stand corrected. It is back in stock so good luck to those looking for one.

Earlier on, YesAsia posted that item is out of stock and no longer available sign...

And gone OOS again... "This product is out of print and no longer available from the publisher"

My copies arrived in the post this morning. delivered by K-packet, took around a week, which is less time than my k-packet with monsters inc has been sitting in an airport waiting for a flight!.
was very impressed with the packaging from KSteelbook who i ordered through.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You took the wrapping off!!!!! LOL.

These are not bricks of gold, these are bricks of steel. Very expensive painted steel. This went to a friend who will open this anyway because our native language is there on disc. I'm keeping one more copy sealed.

Its all about he slip and rarity. Only about 100 were made for the Korean Market.

My guess is more like 200.

Reactions: Marina Blue