San Pedro, CA
Exclusive District 9 at HMV. Damn it! it's getting out of hand. :D

D9.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja Video

[media=youtube]dmaEI4UEtkQ[/media]&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and dirtyoak
Great find for that price!

I know of at least one person that got a mint Thor from CEX.

I have started checking my local CEX every lunch time for any steel bargains! My mate told me they had 2 Star Wars prequel steels in mint condition (£22) but they had vanished 10mins later when i got there!

Reactions: humperklonk
The annoying thing (or one of them anyway!) with CEX is they don't actually lists their stock as steelbooks - I've asked a couple of times if they can get steelbooks in from other branches and the answer was just that - no, we don't list them as steelbooks. Probably explains the dirt cheap prices at times. I've managed to pick up Terminator Salvation and Machete from CEX in the past - both mint.

Reactions: humperklonk
i took a gamble too buying this for around 9 £ from estocks on eBay... let's see if it's really the UK edition and let's hope it won't be covered in dings, dents and scratches :D

Arrived today, well, I'm definitely not disappointed... all looks pretty fine ;) Just a couple of really small dings, not so noticeable though.
Disc is brand new, there's the j-card and all the papers inside :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Can't believe I missed it at this price, for some reason I never picked this up when released even though I loved the film, I may have to pick up the ugly zavvi pop art one....or do I wait it out just incase it pops back up on ebay again.

Can't believe I missed it at this price, for some reason I never picked this up when released even though I loved the film, I may have to pick up the ugly zavvi pop art one....or do I wait it out just incase it pops back up on ebay again.
Personally, I would hold out for this version rather than picking up the inferior Zavvi edition. I picked this up on release and it remains one of my all time favourite steelbooks to date.............

Reactions: Ronnie3067