Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-02) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Box Set - Double Lenti

53396538243_09a5d54250_k.jpg53396538238_9b088f7179_k.jpg53396663429_76d680e77a_k.jpg53396663434_29eb4767b2_k.jpgIMG_4775.jpeg

Last edited:
is it too late to apply for the group buy to this? (sorry if silly question, im new to HDN)

thanks! :)
welcome to the forum. :) the group buy has not happened yet. "watch" this thread and keep an eye out :watch:. GB info will appear in the chat and the OP when it becomes known.

that is still tbc, but will be...

Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Hilarious how much better this is than mantas :rofl: FS is excellent, but I like all apart from the SL. Will probably sell that and slot the manta FS in instead, seeing as I've still got that.

Something to mention - Please note: Exclusive booklet, art cards and other bonus materials are pending approval.

Hopefully there's some cool stuff in the OC as well. Blufans usually put arty/poster cards in the FS, so I'm down for that. Typical screen caps in the SL, so glad I'm not bothered about it.

Wow, that's beautiful, lots of new art I haven't seen.
DL back sucks, FS is the best.
On one hand I'd be glad they used a similar art to the big box on the SL, for those that don't want the whole One-Click, but they don't sell it separately, so that's stupid. And I'd want some of that wrap-around art from the side of the box on the back then... which is the front, which is backwards...
I should get irritated enough to not waste money on it, good idea!