Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive MCP-001) [Hong Kong]

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
Release date: September 7, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - 1/4 Slip & Lenti Magnet - Comic Full Slip (Pre-order on July 14, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $125.97 (Box Set) - $36.99 (Full Slip - Comic Full Slip) - $37.99 (Double Lenti) - $35.99 (1/4 Slip)

D9F3BCD1-D973-417A-8A6A-645BF0D03351.jpeg
7FBD4851-6638-4F25-8352-B1FCB9AD130B.jpeg
55797B3B-C847-401E-BE5D-82139DD85028.jpeg
87CF4C22-A1DB-4D9E-8018-63A0B1B4A293.jpeg
B4A79824-5042-4E47-8D63-C5CE7CEFB155.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
*touch wood* I secured the DL for this, just not sure if it's arriving soon or with my Manta NWH pre-order.
Still, looks like I have it (just need the discs now lol )

CP line has turned out to be garbage. The slips are lower in quality. They’re also more thinner and flimsy. I thought these were cheaper because they were discless not because they chose to go with a new manufacturer that is making lower quality slips

CP line has turned out to be garbage. The slips are lower in quality. They’re also more thinner and flimsy. I thought these were cheaper because they were discless not because they chose to go with a new manufacturer that is making lower quality slips
There is zero change in quality for the lenti and full slips In the CP line to their normal releases

There is zero change in quality for the lenti and full slips In the CP line to their normal releases
Sorry, but there is. I would never go as far as saying these are garbage, but the Slips themselves are surely lighter and flimsier and less sturdy than older Manta Lab releases.

Sorry, but there is. I would never go as far as saying these are garbage, but the Slips themselves are surely lighter and flimsier and less sturdy than older Manta Lab releases.
Disagree. My Batman CP SL is exactly the same quality as every other manta SL I own. They only feel lighter and less sturdy due to the content. Stick a packed HV manta steel and booklet in there and you wouldn't know the difference. It's the empty CP steels and flimsy folders that give you that illusion.

Reactions: Flloydo
They are lighter coz there are no discs lol

Seriously that´s total bs, why would they choose a different manufacturer?? The only difference are the missing discs. Slips are totally same as always

I haven't received Dr Strange yet but my Batman discless was brill, didn't notice any change in quality.