Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-02) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck on the Ninja Shop Box Set - Double Lenti

53396538243_09a5d54250_k.jpg53396538238_9b088f7179_k.jpg53396663429_76d680e77a_k.jpg53396663434_29eb4767b2_k.jpgIMG_4775.jpeg

Last edited:
Not usually nuts about poster artwork but this is a lovely looking set, especially the DL that seems like it would complement the Blufans lenti for the first movie, nicely.
Cant wait :)

Shame about the OC contents decreasing from the previous mock up. But I did think there were a lot of items there

Edit: just realised the extra items were the slip items lol

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
If you keep them all sealed why does it matter if it has art cards or not?????
I have some open ones who i bought second hand, the early ones like GotG and such ! And yes they don't have art cards but i was wondering if Blufans has made any changes for their latest releases since they removed the big card in the back

Exactly. I find it hard to be sympathetic to sealed collectors who have the same argument about discs... it doesn't impact you in the slightest lol
Frankly and honestly, i couldn't give a single f*** if it does have art cards ot not, I wouldn't lose any sleep over the matter. It just would be cool if they have.
Also, in another note i wasn't asking for any sympathy nor will i ever lol ( no snowflake here )
I find this forum to be the last place to find sympathy recently. But to each they're own i guess

Reactions: Felix_ro
Frankly and honestly, i couldn't give a single f*** if it does have art cards ot not, I wouldn't lose any sleep over the matter. It just would be cool if they have.
Also, in another note i wasn't asking for any sympathy nor will i ever lol ( no snowflake here )
I find this forum to be the last place to find sympathy recently. But to each they're own i guess
It wasn't really aimed at you mate, dw. Wasn't saying you were looking for sympathy either. Just a general comment that I don't understand why sealed collectors would put stock into content they will never see, particularly discs they'd never play.

It wasn't really aimed at you mate, dw. Wasn't saying you were looking for sympathy either. Just a general comment that I don't understand why sealed collectors would put stock into content they will never see, particularly discs they'd never play.
No apologies needed my friend, all is good !
I'm planning to open all my copies when i do my marathon and that would give me a great moment to appreciate the beauty of my humble collection :)
Ps : maybe 30% of my collection is sealed, all others have been opened and thoroughly enjoyed

Reactions: Felix_ro